impossible to make in migraccion appointment online!!!

shoush

Registered
i am going through all my residencia paperwork and am just about done getting all the papers together but it is absolutely impossible to "pedir mi turno" (get my appointment for migraccion for the residency)
i called them and they said the only way to do it, is online!!!! ahhhhhhh:mad: shoot me! or let me know if theres any other way! if not tomorrow i will go there...but will be super annoyed if they tell me that they can't do it in person!

shoush said:
i am going through all my residencia paperwork and am just about done getting all the papers together but it is absolutely impossible to "pedir mi turno" (get my appointment for migraccion for the residency)
i called them and they said the only way to do it, is online!!!! ahhhhhhh:mad: shoot me! or let me know if theres any other way! if not tomorrow i will go there...but will be super annoyed if they tell me that they can't do it in person!

where are you having problems?? Last week I had to try 5 times cause the system said the Certificado de antedecentes number was incorrect. Finally. it came through. Try again, don't give up!! Best of luck

thats EXACLY whats been happening to me!!!! you just kept putting in the same number and finally it worked? thank you! at least know that I'm not doing anything wrong! haha

Welcome to the start of the process.

Sometimes all of your info is correct and it still won't work. Be patient and keep trying, it may even take a couple of days. It isn't always like this, but sometimes the system simply does not work.

Could be that the information from the antecedentes police database hasn't updated into the migraciones data system (or however they handle synchronizing their systems).

shoush said:
thats EXACLY whats been happening to me!!!! you just kept putting in the same number and finally it worked? thank you! at least know that I'm not doing anything wrong! haha

Keep trying. I knew I was typing the number right but it still didn't work, until it did... Be patient and good luck

in my case. I got my certificado de antecedentes from Registro Nacional de Reincidencia, not from the Policia Federal because I am not in Capital Federal. So I selected "Nacional de Reincidencia" and type the number of the certificate.... didn't work!

Immigration officer told me the system with Nacional de Reincidencia DOESN'T WORK, so I had to select "Policia Federal" and type the number of the certificate from Nacional de Reincidencia!

They should remove the "Nacional de Reincidencia" option if it's not working, or at least they must put some kind of announcement to make everybody select "Policia Federal"!!!

anyway, if your certificate is from Nacional de Reincidencia, this could help.

Like everyone is saying, keep trying. Even access to my online bank account wasn't working for a few days, even though I was entering the information correctly. Just breath and wait a few days and magically it will (probably) work.

never worked for me! i just went to migration and made it! honestly, its annoying mission but i was able to do it right way!

Worked for me today? I used the tramite ref no i received with my online antecedentes penales form. Was a 1 week for an appointment.

Happy to note despite so many issues with economy and security, so many new people are applying for residency.

Well done guys and welcome to Argentina!

Back