In DIRE NEED of a PROFESSIONAL LEVEL GYM in BsAs

Salvador.Russo

Registered
Many of the gyms I've seen are sub standard. I'm looking for a PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER level gym. If anyone knows of one, PLEASE email me at [email protected]. Many of the gyms dont even have weights that go as high as I need... and I'm not even that strong! Help, por favor!!

=)

There are plenty of construction Jobs here where you can carry multiple 50 pound sand and concrete bags up 10 stories of stairs, get paid and work out at the same time:)

I have lived three years in the U.S. None of these club "chains" or "franchises" can compete with Megatlon´s Maure´s or Migueletes"
location (I can´t remember if it is on Maure or Migueletes), the treadmills, bikes, overall infrastructure is top notch, in comparison the New York Sports Club seems a city council free gym (and so crowded by the afternoons that you had to queue to run). Please note that I am pointing out to Center Maure/Migueletes and not the others. There´s a huge difference between this one in Migueletes and the rest.

I am posting the link below in case you want to have a look , there´s a "recorrido virtual" where you´ll be able to catch a glimpse of what the weight lift room seems like-I have never weight lifted in my life-I avoid weights, I´m more on the yoga/pilates track

http://www.megatlon.com.ar/pagina2008/centros_megatlon/index.htm

Enjoy your weekend!

Back