In Memoriam, Charlie Hebdo

Israel could not have usurped that land without the help of the US (the only industrial power after WW2).
And there were lots of reasons why that zone was strategic: the control of the red sea channel, the oil of lots of countries of the zone, the closeness to USSR and China. Think that the US was far away from this part of the globe, I mean they had Europe (they still now) but they had to control this area strongly. The idea of a permanent war is always good for war mongers from US.
Bulshit,israel took those territories in the 1967 war,France was the main provider of weapons,at that time,not the Usa,and it didnt usurped anithing,took them in a war,same as argentina with the falklands,the difference,is that israel won.
The channel is in egypt,not israel.
around israel,no ciuntry has significant amount of oil
you are an ignorant.

8a0300eea86c120a9e7a9c4f4ecff27dec85c6a80e1a8dcf98cdf61a9760222a.jpg

Bulshit,israel took those territories in the 1967 war,France was the main provider of weapons,at that time,not the Usa,and it didnt usurped anithing,took them in a war,same as argentina with the falklands,the difference,is that israel won.
The channel is in egypt,not israel.
around israel,no ciuntry has significant amount of oil
you are an ignorant.

so you think its legitimate to occupy lands if you win it in a war? :confused:

so you think its legitimate to occupy lands if you win it in a war? :confused:
why not?every country in the world was made more or less like that,including argentina,and specially if you causes the war and lost.

maybe you heard of international laws and something called UN (yes, I know the US and Israel dont know about it)
The un?ahh,the same that puts libya and siria in the human rights comission?
There is no international law ,states have sovereignity,also,the un recognizes the right of self defence to the states

Israel could not have usurped that land without the help of the US (the only industrial power after WW2).
And there were lots of reasons why that zone was strategic: the control of the red sea channel, the oil of lots of countries of the zone, the closeness to USSR and China. Think that the US was far away from this part of the globe, I mean they had Europe (they still now) but they had to control this area strongly. The idea of a permanent war is always good for war mongers from US.

You overestimate the competence of Arab militaries.

The un?ahh,the same that puts libya and siria in the human rights comission?
There is no international law ,states have sovereignity,also,the un recognizes the right of self defence to the states

israel self defense? :confused:

Indeed,every war was in self defence,but dont worry,i dont expect for you to know it,heck,you dont know whats happening here,you cant know there,haha

Yeah, I know, the Palestine army is very hard and its constantly bombing Israel, Tel Aviv, killing thousands of innocent people periodically in each attack. And then Israel responds softly, with the international condemn (big consensus) and not much more. ;)

Back