In need of a massage

amyostrander

Registered
Does anyone know of a day spa that gives reasonably priced massages near Palermo Soho? I have an old injury that flared and am desperate. Thanks!

This isnt a spa, but a good friend is a masseuse here and does an awesome job! I'll pm you her contact info.

We had truly world class deep tissue massages this week with a therapist I found on this site: owen kelly [email protected]. His is a really therapeutic massage. He came to our place.

I've only had really bad massages in spas here.

Check out any bigger gyms, they usually have masseuses on stuff with reasonable rates. That's what i did.

I have used Owen too (good to know he's still here!). Highly recommend and he knows what he is doing. I have some pretty bad sports related back issues and he was great with doing targeted therapeutic massage - way beyond the traditional relaxing massage.

Jb5 - what are his current prices? He does come to your house with his table - 100% professional and def worth it!

Also, for a good price, check out Groupon and the other coupon sites from buenos aires. They always have good deals on massages and other spa treatments, but you might have to wait around for a few days for the right one to pop up.

Another thumbs up for Owen. I've been meaning to return to him. His massage did wonders for my neck pain.

My name is Charlotte. I am a massage therapist recently arrived in Buenos Aires. My speciality is Thai massage, which is adapted as needed. I am mobile and my rates are very reasonable. Feel free to PM me if you would like further information or to book an appointment.

Back