In need of work right away!

In October 2011, Sanford was hired as a paid political contributor for Fox News Channel.[93] In August 2012, Sanford became engaged to his former mistress, Maria Belen Chapur.[94] The engagement was subsequently broken off in September 2014 .

Long engagement. I wonder what went wrong. She wasn't his "soulmate" after all? Not only did Sanford ruin his career including Presidential aspirations, he destroyed his marriage (he had several beautiful children who have gone with their mother). His wife is a wealthy woman who had funded his political career but apparently he didn't appreciate that or care about keeping his family together. A very sad story, especially for his family.

It's possible to find true love over internet. But if that's your only game, the possibility you get fked is very high. ;)

I found mine online going on 10 years now. I have no idea what I would do with my soul mate. The marriage is like the perfect no drama version of marriage. Just two soul mates sorting our way through this life.

Back