In search of fun!

I vote for Cocodrilo as the password!

I think the best way is to just look for flashyashi, super blonde and a red notebook can't be missed. In case she's not there when i arrive, i'll put a green pack of chewing gum next to me. But i'll need the password! ;-)

it was nice meeting everyone tonight. Lets all go out for dinner and dancing this weekend.

Hey guys, looks like you have a fun group together. Mind if me and my boyfriend meet up next time? We have been in Ba for about a month and could use some like-minded friends!

Sure no prob, come along.

Was a good night - strange mix but I think it worked hey? ;)

What's up everybody!? I see I just missed the train on this one...I've been looking for a chance to meet and hang out with some fun peeps. I'd like to get in on the next one!

Yeah let's all do something saturday. Eduardo where was the place you were thinking for dinner? Also, do they do reservations? 9pm work time wise?

hello!! who said it was a strange mix hahaha it was indeed but good.
I was saying that we should go to have dinner to cañitas to the peruvian place called Lima Mia....or if not there is a mexican right next to that one called Lupita. I vote for the peruvian with some pisco sours (typical peruvian drink).

Back