In the midst of a Crisis Macri picks up daughter from school in a helicopter

He is getting practice Sergio for when he will have to leave.
Unless Argentina is so broke by then the only way to escape is in a late 1970's green Ford Falcon...

PS: Hopefully, he will be able to trust the driver to take him where he wants to go...and doesn't end up at the ESMA...

Last edited:
Seriously guys, ( i know the pres is not very popular)but picture yourself being the president, how would you pick up your kid from school? on foot?
I am sure that most of the kids at that school get picked up by their drivers and wouldn't be surprised if a large number of those vehicles are armored....

Seriously guys, ( i know the pres is not very popular)but picture yourself being the president, how would you pick up your kid from school? on foot?
I am sure that most of the kids at that school get picked up by their drivers and wouldn't be surprised if a large number of those vehicles are armored....

I doubt very much that anyone picking up his child at school has an armored car. It's not as though all the parents are billionaires living in deadly fear of kidnappings.

I think there is actually a bigger question: Why can't the President live in the Casa Rosada? Then he would be right there where he works every day, same as the President of the US. WHY should taxpayers maintain a mansion in Zona Norte - and it's a mansion that the public absolutely never see. It's closed to the public and you never even see photos of events that take place inside. At least the public, even foreigners, can tour the White House. For that matter, even Buckingham Palace is open to the public - but the Presidential house in Argentina is above all that. It's one huge waste of public money. Get rid of it (the land alone is worth a fortune and could be developed) and there will be no need for daily helicopter rides to and fro. It will also help to eliminate some of the elitism that plagues the country.

Seems safe to fly , even armored vehicles can be kidnaped

It is immoral to use the helicoter for that when people has no food because he is cutting the budget...

I doubt very much that anyone picking up his child at school has an armored car. It's not as though all the parents are billionaires living in deadly fear of kidnappings.

I think there is actually a bigger question: Why can't the President live in the Casa Rosada? Then he would be right there where he works every day, same as the President of the US. WHY should taxpayers maintain a mansion in Zona Norte - and it's a mansion that the public absolutely never see. It's closed to the public and you never even see photos of events that take place inside. At least the public, even foreigners, can tour the White House. For that matter, even Buckingham Palace is open to the public - but the Presidential house in Argentina is above all that. It's one huge waste of public money. Get rid of it (the land alone is worth a fortune and could be developed) and there will be no need for daily helicopter rides to and fro. It will also help to eliminate some of the elitism that plagues the country.

Vidal lives inside military barracks...

Back