Inca Kola

scotttswan

Registered
Just found a place with REAL inca kola in BA.

2.25 L for 50 pesos! bit expensive but as a substitute for irn-bru its not bad.

32 - articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-457807195-inca-kola-botellas-225-litros-_JM

I don't know how you can drink the stuff though, just the thought of that sickly sweet bubblegumy flavor is enough to make me retch. To each their own I guess

Theres a peruvian place round the corner from me in San Telmo whit it on the menu for 60 pesos. Crazy expensive!

32 - articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-457807195-inca-kola-botellas-225-litros-_JM

I don't know how you can drink the stuff though, just the thought of that sickly sweet bubblegumy flavor is enough to make me retch. To each their own I guess

cheers for the link, this stuff came with some peruvian food so the extra isn't too bad.

Ejcot or anybody else , I can get you Inca Kola at 30 pesos probably and a no name brand for 20 pesos that supposedly tastes the same. If anybody wants it write me a pm .

Ejcot or anybody else , I can get you Inca Kola at 30 pesos probably and a no name brand for 20 pesos that supposedly tastes the same. If anybody wants it write me a pm .

I've tried a local version which just isn't as good. Its not something i'd buy regularly, just now and again as a "treat".

If you can get irn-bru, dr pepper or some other softdrinks i could be very interested.

Back