Inconspicuous Camera Bag Search

ameliamcg

Registered
I'm looking for a good sized camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag! Needs to hold a DSLR camera 2 lenses and a flash.
Anyone selling or have seen one on their travels?
Gracias!!

I'd recommend going to the Once area and looking in the bag/backpack stores that they have around there (between rivadavia and cordoba on pueyrredon). They'll be more economical there, too.

Bike messenger bags are inconspicuous.. When in neighborhoods where I dont want people to see the equipment I have...I tend to break it down (remove lens from body)... travel with only 1 or 2 zooms...1 body. My equipment is quite large ( Eos1Ds MarkIII, & L series lenses)... so looks less bulky that way. If really bad area..dress down...use smaller equipment..in the end...it's not about 21+ megapixels... but your eye.

It might be a tough call to get a bag like that here. You could potentially make some padded compartments for an "inconspicuous" bag yourself (like in a messenger bag, as cbphoto suggested), but I guess it all depends on how handy/industrious you're feeling. Good luck either way!

This looks like a job for Mule Pool. Especially if someone is also muling camera equipment.

Thank you all for your informative comments and helpful links!
Good to know a girl has some expat pals out there

Back