Incredible meal

perry

Registered
Last night I was very fortunate to try a new closed door restaurant called Casa Mun http://www.casamun.com/ and the experience exceeded my high expectations. I like to congratulate the amazing chef for his clever use of spices and flavours and his presentation of various colors that made this meal outstanding.

We had a 4 course tasting menu of distinct plates starting with an entree of vietnamese rice paper rolls served with a perfect peanut sauce, followed by singapore curry noodles served with very tasty prawns and the right touch of curry . Very moorish. This was followed by a spicy pork dish with spring onions . Also outstanding and the perfect combination of flavours. The last course pineapple fried rice with chicken was incredibly light but with the tropical flavours highlighting the chicken created a irrestible combination.

I ate to excess as I have been living here 5 years and I have not had similar asian food of this calibre and execution.

I believe he will open in January 2011 and I predict it will be a huge success .

sergio said:
What did it cost?

I'm 100% sure it did cost more than a choripan at the costanera.

Thanks for the tip Perry.

Back