Indemnizacion

No!
The employer is subject to a fine that now is 450.000 and he/she is entitled to a indemnization of 2 salaries plus the proportional of the aguinaldo (1 extra salary split in 12) and vacation.
So, you have a very good negociation situation. Regards

If, as you wrote in a post I quoted in #16 in this thread: "They are fines of about 300.000 for working without legal residency." how can Orion have a "very good negotiation situation?"

He is entitle to:

Preaviso (1 month salary)
Días del mes
Sac proporcional (3/12 of a salary)
Vacaciones (3/24 of the salary more or less)
Sac vacaciones

No consequenses with the DNM, the employed does not want them to know.

11-6021-5290 Dra. Maulicino (only Spanish).

If, as you wrote in a post I quoted in #16 in this thread: "They are fines of about 300.000 for working without legal residency." how can Orion have a "very good negotiation situation?"

The fine in Chile is for the worker while here is for the employer. Now is 450.000.

He is entitle to:

Preaviso (1 month salary)
Días del mes
Sac proporcional (3/12 of a salary)
Vacaciones (3/24 of the salary more or less)
Sac vacaciones

No consequenses with the DNM, the employed does not want them to know.

11-6021-5290 Dra. Maulicino (only Spanish).

I guess I'm just not clear on how I would be able to force them to pay me Indemnizacion if I don't any legal recourse as a non-resident...

In other words, will AFIP still help me collect Indemnizacion without putting myself at risk of deportation?

Why are you thinking of causing all this trouble? You were only employed a few months and you are ILLEGAL. If your employer did something wrong in employing you, you did something wrong by taking a job without having a work permit.

I guess I'm just not clear on how I would be able to force them to pay me Indemnizacion if I don't any legal recourse as a non-resident...

Wrong. The laywer send telegrams to your employer. They might decide to pay you then. Otherwise there is a conciliation hearing. After that the trial were they are going to pay you plus the fines.
You have labor rights because you were working.

Why are you thinking of causing all this trouble? You were only employed a few months and you are ILLEGAL. If your employer did something wrong in employing you, you did something wrong by taking a job without having a work permit.

Wrong.

Wrong. The laywer send telegrams to your employer. They might decide to pay you then. Otherwise there is a conciliation hearing. After that the trial were they are going to pay you plus the fines.
You have labor rights because you were working.

I get all that, but couldn't they report me for being here on an expired tourist visa? I just don't want to put myself at risk of deportation...

Back