Indoor football (=soccer), anyone?

Robino

Registered
Hi,

A couple of months ago I went to a very cool place where you have about ten small football fields inside a big warehouse-like building. Although not a good player it s a lot of fun to play on these tiny indoor fields and I d like to reproduce the experience. Most of the people I played with are gone though (they were exchange students for one term) so I m wondering if some people from BAexpats would be interested.

We need to be 8 or 10 players and that s about 15 ARS per person and per hour (pretty cheap in my opinion). The parties can go until quite late in the evening (it probably closes around 11pm) so if enough people are insterested we can surely arrange a time to meet.

Let me know in this thread if you re interested.

Best,

note: I wouldn t recommand girls to join, it can get pretty tough, all the more if you re playing as a goal keeper. But if you really feel like it, why not.

Where is the field? I would like to check it out.

Hi! I would like to join in. Same question as A&A: Where´s the place?

I've been looking for some soccer/football to play, so definitely count me in! I'm far from the caliber of the Argentine game, so this sounds perfect. Please send me a message, looking forward to it.

I'd love to play too. Pretty much any night would work for me.

Let me know what the plan is when we decide.

Back