Information regarding visas, CUIT, please help!

I know the head of AFIP and they told me they have closed most loopholes to people getting a CUIT/CUIL without having residency here. Some of you should probably bite the bullet and pay a lawyer to get you a DNI if you qualify. People don't like to consider themselves "illegal aliens" but that is essentially what lots of permatourists here are. Argentina will be cracking down on this over the next year.

earlyretirement said:
I know the head of AFIP and they told me they have closed most loopholes to people getting a CUIT/CUIL without having residency here. Some of you should probably bite the bullet and pay a lawyer to get you a DNI if you qualify. People don't like to consider themselves "illegal aliens" but that is essentially what lots of permatourists here are. Argentina will be cracking down on this over the next year.

I'm sure that earlyretirement knows that the OP will only "qualify" for a DNI if he can qualify for a work visa. If the employer is registered with AFIP to hire foreigners then the employer should be the one to help get the visa. I'm just adding this for those who don't know that a DNI is only issued to foreigners who have (at least) a temporary resident visa.:)

I noticed that this thread is already four months old and the OP needed the CUIT by September and hasn't posted since the end of July. I wonder what happened. I don't think he was really "offered a job" as submitting an "invoice" for the "amount of hours (he) worked" does not constitute employment.;)

steveinbsas said:
I'm sure that earlyretirement knows that the OP will only "qualify" for a DNI if he can qualify for a work visa.

And if he qualifies there is little need for a lawyer.

earlyretirement said:

You know Echegaray? Now I am scared...:eek:

wejas said:
I have tried to get CUIT with tourist visa 3 weeks ago. NO WAY!! at least in AFIP nr 41. They told me, that I must be resident to get it.

You can do it through amparo if you are not a chicken.

Back