Infos on Telos - anyone "looking for love" in BsAs?

robinho9

Registered
hey all!
i`m doing some research for a dutch tv programm (www.metropolistv.nl). they want to do a show about the topic "looking for love".

thus, reading a bit between the lines, i suggested them looking into the BsAs "telo" business because it`s quite unique here and interesting for a european audience.
my "problem" now is: getting infos on telos and the people that go there isn`t that easy to get because in there it`s all about privacy, which makes absolute sense.

so, i thought i`ll ask around in this forum to get some more infos.
maybe somebody with experience in that field is interested in sharing some stories about this?

additionally - and this would be something for the singles out there - i would be very much interested in HOW you`re "looking for love" in BsAs?? this doesn`t need to be connected with Telo`s.
every story and experience welcome!!

please PM me or write me an e-mail: [email protected]

thanks,
any message is much apreciated and treated with respect to privacy!

Robin

When we were renovating our last apartment , we were without hot water for two weeks. So every 2 or 3 days , we would go to the local telo for a hot shower and a little "rest" as well.

glasgowjohn said:
When we were renovating our last apartment , we were without hot water for two weeks. So every 2 or 3 days , we would go to the local telo for a hot shower and a little "rest" as well.

Lol, that's also my solution when there are power outages in my suburbs! And you can watch TV while taking your shower too! :p

You have to actually go and experience a telo to know what it is. No amount of stories can make up for actually going to one.

French jurist said:
Lol, that's also my solution when there are power outages in my suburbs! And you can watch TV while taking your shower too! :p

Yes "watching TV" from the Jacuzzi can be fun:):):)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Expat Life 23
R Expat Life 4
C Expat Life 2
Back