Please Tell Me About Telos...

Farenheit

Registered
I'm doing a piece of writing and have some telo questions. I know I should go to a few and see, but my husband won't let me!
When and how do you pay? On the way in? To a cashier in a cubicle? What if you stay too long? Does somebody knock at the door, or do they catch you on the way out?
Do you ever bump into other couples in corridors or is it all quiet?

Any details are appreciated. It is the small details and observations I'm interested in.

Thanks in advance!

In telos, you can enter by foot or by car. There often are two entries/exits for each (strategy...).

You pay in a small booth and choose the kind of room.

Once in the room, you have a room service (condoms, drinks) and they bring the stuff to you through a little opening in the door.
If you stay too long ? huh... I never stayed too long. Kidding. Again, you can pay through the small opening or at the exit I guess.

Indeed you can bump into other people, mostly at the cashier.

sleslie23, I suggested we go to one to use the washing facilities when we were having a bathroom installed and there was no water for several days. He refused point blank and fixed up a garden-hose shower in the patio instead.....

If you stay too long they will call you on the phone and turn on the lights.
You need to leave with the person you came in with, to make sure you didn´t kill them and leave the body. Seriously.
Tell your husband to be more "open mind". . . the new telos cater to middle class couples who want a romantic night out (it is cheaper than going away for the weekend).
http://www.lagaceta.com.ar/nota/530625/sociedad/nuevos-telos-apuntan-parejas-estables-ofrecen-servicios-alto-confort.html
After reading this article I agree with one of the comentators: pool tables, suana, board games, heated pools, gormet food. . . everything to distract you from making love!

sleslie23, I suggested we go to one to use the washing facilities when we were having a bathroom installed and there was no water for several days. He refused point blank and fixed up a garden-hose shower in the patio instead.....

We actually did this when we were renovating our last house.

No hot water for 4 weeks ! So we went to the nearest Telo for a bath and a "recuperation session" twice a week !!

My first and only visit to a telo was a hoot.
We'd been out for dinner and on the second brandy we started talking about telos in general and thought, why not?
I don't know why I felt like we were doing something naughty, but anyway, I did.
Getting in and back out was totally anonymous and we didn't see another soul.
The expectation that we were there for only one reason didn't take the shine off it one bit and the jacuzzi, warm lighting pure naughty fun of it all just made the evening that much more exciting.
I'd certainly go again, but maybe a bit more up market next time.

Back