Interactive Map (Http://mapa.buenosaires.gob.ar/)

bobg

Registered
Can anyone tell me how to make this site work? Or suggest an alternative? I'm looking to enter an address and have the web site show me the area where the address is located.

I think that in the past I've been able to get that function from this site but no longer. Of course my Spanish is poor so it's very possible that I am missing something. I enter the address in the "Hasta" box in the upper left and then click on Buscar. Am I doing it wrong?

I've tried it under IE and Chrome and it's certainly works differently in those two browsers. But in neither browser can I get it to show be the area in which an address is located.

Thanks, Bob

You're doing it right, but when you start typing the name of the street you need to wait until the system recognizes it, and then select it from the scroll down menu. If you just enter a random name or if you don't see the list to select the name from, the system won't recognize it and it won't work.

Thank you very much DerAchtundzwanzig! I got that to work under Chrome. It doesn't work with IE but that's probably because of my security settings. Bob

Also, if you type an address into Google followed by "buenos aires" it will give you a map as a search result.

T/

Back