Does anyone have a brokerage account opened in Argentina? Interactive Brokers maybe?

rob0001

Registered
I'm interested in helping a friend with investing and am trying to figure out the operation of Interactive Brokers here in Argentina (a USA company that allows Argentina accounts). Specifically how and at what rate transactions are made and funded with that firm...it may be I have to open an account with them just to get the direct answers.

I'm interested in helping a friend with investing and am trying to figure out the operation of Interactive Brokers here in Argentina (a USA company that allows Argentina accounts). Specifically how and at what rate transactions are made and funded with that firm...it may be I have to open an account with them just to get the direct answers.

My Argentine ex had an account opened with Interactive Brokers, so it should be possible. She did not use the account though, as she ended up investing through a friend of her father in a sub account in a bank in New York (which I think is a shady construction, but she trusts the guy).

Interactive Brokers appears to be better than any investing service I could find in Argentina.

Hola. I have a brokerage account both here and in the U.S. with the Argentine company Inviu. Based on personal experience, I Highly recommend them. Talk to this man, who can tell you more about what they do:

Franco Tealdi:
[email protected]
Franco Tealdi Twitter 54 9 351 266-1022 WhatsApp [his preferred method]

Franco is fluent in both Spanish and English, deeply knowledgeable about what he does, and can be trusted.

Back