interested in doing a photography course?

Kirst

Registered
Hey all...I have been looking into joining a photography course at the start of next year (ps i'm no Mario Testino but merely trying to get the best out of my digital!).

I have come across a fabulous teacher who has won several awards, she is based in Palermo.

Is anyone else interested in joining, perhaps the more people, the cheaper it will be. Shall post more details later on costs etc.

ciao
kirst

Hi Kirst,

I may be interested! I had been considering taking a class at one of the universities but this could be an option as well. I will be arriving in December so early next year works perfectly. Do you have a URL you can post so I can check out this photographer ?

Hey...I am also interested if it will be taught mainly in English!! My Spanish is not the best...keep me updated...thanks..

hey krist,

assuming it does not interfere w/ my work schedule (standard 930 to 630er), i am down. please keep me updated on the details.

thanks!

I will be in BA next month and would be interested in taking the course...please send more info...Thanks!

Hey Kirst,
I'm also interested in taking the photo course ! Either Spanish or English is fine with me...keep me updated with info.

Guys, thanks for coming back to me! I'll get the details in December when I meet with the tutor & shall forward them to you.

Ciao
Kirst

i am in as well!!!
i have been trying to find something nice and not too expensive! but it's been quite of a challenge......
i am also interested in taking sculpting/ceramic courses if anyone knows something please keep me posted
Thanks

Back