Interested in tango?

Erica

Registered
Hi all,

I´m in BA a week now.
Love it and plan to stay for some time.

Would like to get in contact with other expats interested in tango!
Off course up for other sports activities as well such as beach volley..

Hej pa dig Erica.
Jag komm till BsAs for en vecka sedan ochso.
Jag var utbytestudent till Abo Finland for manga ar sedan, dar larde jag lite svenska.
Do you like to run?

Hi, I suggest you go to these milongas:
Tonight there is nothin good, Niño bien is ok. Cochabamba is ok too.
Friday you can go to Canning, El Gardel de Medellin or La Baldosa. Don´t go alone to La Baldosa. After 3.30 La Viruta.
Saturday at 7.30 La Glorieta de Belgrano. 23 hs. Milonga Diez at Loyola 828. after 3.30 La viruta.
Sunday La Glorieta until 23 hs, after 1.30 La viruta.
Monday Canning.
Thuesday Milonga 10.
Wednesday El Beso, after 1.30 La Viruta.

Lucky you if you have enough energy to go out running. I suggest you don´t do it. There is another swedish girl living in Argentina because of tango, add her at FB: Malin Olsson

If you see me at Milongas, just say hello.
ZorroPlateao4.jpg

You mentioned "other sports activities," so I thought I might offer that if you are interested in polo, let me know!

I also met a girl the other day who has cone solely to learn tango, in case you would like an introduction.

@ Erica: hur länge stannar du? Jag anländer i BsAs den 1a december, för ynka 3 veckor... (jag har bott i Arg. tidigare)
@ tez: I will be visiting Baires from 1 December (3 weeks); at the end of polo season, but if there is anything, I'll be grateful if you could advise!!! :))

@ Rogerfurfur, kul m svenskan du imponerar med! ses gärna och springer. försöker springa två ggr per v ialf. får se hur det blir när värmen kommer...
vilket område springer du i?

@ Bajo_cero2, many thanks for your advice. Great! Now I´ll see to find a amigo/amiga to join me once in a while - for a nice change hehe

@ Tez, sorry but polo is totally new to me.. but I do try to take my tango interest serious. Would you be so kind and introduce your tango contact to me?

@ Lia, would be great to meet up by Dec and by then my skills has improved a lot I hope. Please keep in contact once you´re in town! Hasta luego

Hey,

Jag ar un Amerikanska flicka som kommer till BA in Jan fur sechs monate et jag alskar Tango. How do you like my Swedish? I used to live in Stockholm. Love the language. Anyhow, will be in BA for six months (I travel to BA twice a year). I practice Tango at the Cultural Center downtown for only 25 pesos (1.5 hours). There are many international dancers (people who aspire and others who would like to become teachers) who practice here. I will be back in Jan, with my dancing shoes in hand and have some fun places that I go to with my friends. So, let me know if you are interested in hanging out and going out to the Milangos-- it is always best to have a friend to go out with (vs. alone and waiting for someone to ask you to dance). Anyhow, lykka till (from what I can remember). Aufwiedersehen and let me know.. Cheers,
Dolores

@Erica--jag bor just nu nara Corrientes och Callao, har inte funnit ett bra omrode for att springa annu. Det ar svart att springa pa promenaden (sidewalks). Jag tror att det finns en star park i Palermo. Var bor du?

Erica said:
Hi all,

I´m in BA a week now.
Love it and plan to stay for some time.

Would like to get in contact with other expats interested in tango!
Off course up for other sports activities as well such as beach volley..

I'd love to go to some milongas early for the classes. I don't mind going alone, but it would be more fun with someone else who is learning and some of the posts mention places women shouldn't go alone???? Meredith

Back