Interesting Lanata Program Today

I like it, i Watch it, Read every article about it and above all anti k posts on Fb.

It's good entertainment, but that's all it is

It just doesnt change the reality That Leandro Báez will never go to jail as long Cristina is president

And after Cristina finishes he will just move abroad or stage his own death. Happend before and will happen again

Kriminals in power...in a period of three months, Baez - Nestor's close biz associate sends US$50,000,000 to US$60,000,000 in EURO currency into BsAs on a private jet to be 'processed' through a BsAs financiera in Puerto Madero...stay tuned, break out the pop corn & enjoy the juicy story..there are many episodes to come. It doesn't get better than this :)

Thanks for the link hermano.

I like it, i Watch it, Read every article about it and above all anti k posts on Fb.

It just doesnt change the reality That Leandro Báez will never go to jail as long Cristina is president

And after Cristina finishes he will just move abroad or stage his own death. Happend before and will happen again
So, you think people should just accept this practice and shut up because of fear? I am proud these programs are being made and their actual possibility is a good sign in this (perhaps to a certain extent perpetual) dark episode of Argentinian history. I am glad so many people are reacting against the pathetic attempts to Chavézize the judicial system. Public awareness cannot completely prevent corruption from happening but as politicians are always looking for ways to abuse power, every attempt at scrutiny is welcome.

I understand exactly what you mean now, but it's doesn't matter that happens to Baez as much as how will it affect La Reina politically...I think this is very damaging & it sheds more light on ' WHite Elepahant' in the living room that most Kirchneristas are trying to ignore ~ La abogada exitosa that went from $9Million to $79million in a short span of a few years :)

She may not be able to put out this little fire.

So, you think people should just accept this practice and shut up because of fear? I am proud these programs are being made and their actual possibility is a good sign in this (perhaps to a certain extent perpetual) dark episode of Argentinian history. I am glad so many people are reacting against the pathetic attempts to Chavézize the judicial system. Public awareness cannot completely prevent corruption from happening but as politicians are always looking for ways to abuse power, every attempt at scrutiny is welcome.

They can do whatever they want, the impact is just 0

Next Thursday every plaza will be filled, the press will talk a month about how succesfull it was but in the end everything remains the same

They can do whatever they want, the impact is just 0

Next Thursday every plaza will be filled, the press will talk a month about how succesfull it was but in the end everything remains the same

well have to agree with you on this, I guess first time... :D

Can someone explain what's in the video, more or less? My Spanish is not good enough to follow this.

Can someone explain what's in the video, more or less? My Spanish is not good enough to follow this.
BAsically Kirchner's right hand man, business associate & friend was sending money to be laundered through an accountant who then passed the money on through to the finance office in Puerto Madero. The accountant [background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Leonardo Fariñ, admitted taking part in the money laundering in that video with Lanata, he spilled some of the beans, but Lanata didn't have all the paperwork evidence to be able to threaten for more info at the time of the recording. The video is around a year old [/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]& the language is very fast , too long, mostly he's admitting his part in passing the money onto the Financiera (investment company) in Puerto Madero. Then the second guy in the office openly admits his part in the operation & also he points out that Baez had sent though a message saying that if he didn't hand over control of the investment company in Puerto Madero to Baez's associates that he'd be murdered just like the case of the three men found dead in a ditch, excecution style by the Colombians. It's too long to explain the whole lot & I just tried to find something on the Buenos Aires Herald but SURPRISINGLY there's not a mention of it as of this time 8:55pm. Funny how the paper who receives most of it's revenues from the K government doesn't publish a word about this growing scandal, anyway I'll see if I can find something in English.[/background]

Back