Interesting Promo At Jumbo

French jurist

Registered
Like often, Jumbo is running a promo with 50%/100% cash back on certain products (they give you coupons to buy later).

The actual one runs until tomorrow... I spent 1700$ and got 1150$ worth of coupons, not bad.

Type of products:
- Toilet paper
- Wine (incl. bottles at 100$ --> 100% cash back)
- Skip washing powder (100% cash back for the biggest pack)
- 30 eggs (100% cash back)
- Pack of 12x1 liter of milk Serenissima (100% cash back)
etc.

Worth going there although Jumbo is more expensive than other places (don't buy fruits or such, too expensive).

EDIT: this promo is not available at Jumbo Puerto Madero Harbour

And the cashback, is that on the same product, or a general coupon for shopping at Jumbo? Also, no other little tricks involved like an expiry date of like 3 days? :p

And the cashback, is that on the same product, or a general coupon for shopping at Jumbo? Also, no other little tricks involved like an expiry date of like 3 days? :p
Probably the "Jumbo Checks" that can only be used on a certain date in the future.

We did the same on Saturday - half of the Jumbo checks we received are to be used between Feb 10 to 12 and I believe the other half are to be used the 17 to 19.

The coupons back can be used on the dates listed on the coupon, about 2 weeks after the promotion, for anything you want. And they only are good for 2-3 days. So you definitely have to be organized and be sure you don't forget to use them. But what a deal, especially if you regularly shop there anyway. We have kids and go through a lot of food, these promotions are pretty great. I live a block from Jumbo and generally go everyday during the promotion. Haven't paid for olive oil, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, pasta, wine (grated we don't drink much of it), etc in nearly a year. Just came home with "free" butter, wine, rotisserie chicken, eggs, mozzarella, cream cheese, pasta, and lots more. Also batteries with 50% back.

I'm constantly amazed that the shelves aren't empty of all the promotional items. If these kind of deals could be had in the US the stores would be packed. Maybe most don't have the disposable income to wait 2 weeks to use the coupons?

Also, 15% off your entire purchase at Jumbo on Wednesdays, but that doesn't run during the 50%/100% back promotions.

The coupons back can be used on the dates listed on the coupon, about 2 weeks after the promotion, for anything you want. And they only are good for 2-3 days. So you definitely have to be organized and be sure you don't forget to use them. But what a deal, especially if you regularly shop there anyway. We have kids and go through a lot of food, these promotions are pretty great. I live a block from Jumbo and generally go everyday during the promotion. Haven't paid for olive oil, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, pasta, wine (grated we don't drink much of it), etc in nearly a year. Just came home with "free" butter, wine, rotisserie chicken, eggs, mozzarella, cream cheese, pasta, and lots more. Also batteries with 50% back.

I'm constantly amazed that the shelves aren't empty of all the promotional items. If these kind of deals could be had in the US the stores would be packed. Maybe most don't have the disposable income to wait 2 weeks to use the coupons?

Also, 15% off your entire purchase at Jumbo on Wednesdays, but that doesn't run during the 50%/100% back promotions.
you are a master shopper. I have to learn how to do this.

Back