International Flight Ezeiza Question

srtamollygreen

Registered
Good morning, Fellow Expats.

Quick question: how early should I get to Ezeiza these days for an international flight? Is 2 hours sufficient? Or should I give myself 3 hours? It's been awhile since I've flown out of here...

Don't worry, I'm coming back :)

how early should I get to Ezeiza these days for an international flight?
Don't worry, I'm coming back :)

Please don't go!

https://www.youtube....h?v=jrGx_MAlP1Q

---

2 hours before arriving at Ezeiza door is more than enough 99.9% times. Unless there is some major rebel group blocking the roads or its Friday afternoon 4 pm and everybody is leaving the city.

MollyGreen, I have shipped out of EZE before where there was a 5 hour wait at the Delta counter. I have a picture somewhere that shows that whole wing of the terminal as one solid mass of people. Had to have been thousands. 90% of the time I have launched from EZE no problem. But in 'Argentime' keeping 10% as insurance might save the day one day. Safe travels!

Thanks, everyone. No matter how many times I do it, I will probably ask every time. I think I gave myself 4.5 hours to travel and everything but the airport was dead. I was waiting outside security (because I had so much extra time) for a whole hour and inside for another.

@ceviche Nice hahaha.

Oh, and when I came back this time, everyone had to put their stuff on the belt -_- Which was not the case in February when I flew in. The difference this time (I think) was that there were no long lines. In February, there were more people and I imagine it would have taken too long to make everyone scan their stuff. Therefore, they used the green/red button system.

However, even having to put everything on the belt, I had no problems per usual. If you were to stand Ezeiza up to Heathrow, you would surely worship EZE for how lax it actually is in comparison. :)

Back