International flights to Argentina

If i can give you one piece of advice, don't fly with IBERIA, even though they might be the cheapest at times but i think its by far the worst airline / service / support i have ever encountered.

I flew back to Germany and they really managed to be late on every flight, i had missed connections, they made me buy an extra ticket i didnt need and the list goes on and on. I ve been flying around the world many times with many airlines but never experienced anything like that.

A lot of ppl warned me before i bought the ticket but the price was good, so i did it anyway but i should have listened to the advice.

I had good experiences with LAN and a friend just told me that LUFTHANSA has good offers at the moment.

Hope that helps

Marcus

BsAsIrish said:
Whats wrong with Aerolineas Argentinas?? Thats who i flew with from London to BsAs back in 08'! The flight(s) left on time, were cosy and generally a decent experience and was cheap!!!!

Guess, all have different experiences of airlines!!

Their international flights are frequently cancelled or postponed... they do this regularly, and don't tell the passengers until a day or two before the flight.

Thank you very much guys, for all your precious advises!
My travel plan is getting a better shape. I think I'll make a good one with all your help :)
All I need is to save some money for this expensive trip...(I'm so happy that my guardian angels are helping me to find some extra jobs+extra income, yayyy! )
Cheers,
Aysun

Back