International Marketing/Comunication/PR Candidate Profile

dani28

Registered
Hi Ex-pats,

My job search in Buenos Aires is in full swing, and I wanted to reach out to the ex-pat community to see if anyone knows of any US/European or even Argentine company (start-ups OK too) looking to hire somebody that fits my profile:

I am a 29 year old marketing/external communications/PR management professional with dual nationality (Spain and USA), native speaker of both Spanish and English and also a very high comprehension of French and Portuguese.

I have a Bachelors degree from a US university in International Business, and also got my Masters in Marketing a few years later in Madrid.

While this is my first time physically living in Buenos Aires, I have worked and am very familiar in the Buenos Aires and Latin American markets, due to the fact that in my previous positions with 2 recognized multinational companies, my duties were to oversee a part of the marketing/external comunications/PR for these specific markets.

Having worked and lived now in three continents and worked and supervised a variety of international teams and markets, I am adaptable, approachable, a great communicator, and have a very driven USA-style work and business ethic while at the same time able to relate to and respect the Latin American business culture.

I am looking for a new challenge and am more focused on the opportunity as a whole than on earning a set salary amount so long as it is a competitive (by Argentine standards) salary and not commission-based.

If you know of anything, by all means feel free to contact me (Daniel) at [email protected]. I really would appreciate any help! Thanks again, ex-pats!

Send us your resume. We're a Silicon Valley company creating software for the green energy business. We bring the laid back Silicon Valley atmosphere and have opportunities in many areas. For young, smart, bilingual professionals, we offer a great place to work with huge growth potential.

[email protected]

Hi jb5.

I remember I posted my CV a week back to you and Haven´nt received any feed back or responds to my mail ?

Back