International Sales Consultants needed - Bs As

irishtom

Registered
We are a highly successful, fast growing international executive headhunting firm who are dealing with some of the world's largest and most prestigious companies, across all geographical locations.

We are seeking highly motivated, intelligent and articulate sales consultants to develop new clients, contacts and business leads, source senior candidates worldwide and manage existing key accounts.

Candidates must be native English speakers, no other languages are necessary, and have a strong background in sales.

NO PRIOR RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

An attractive base salary, medical insurance and extremely lucrative international scale dollarised commission scheme is on offer for successful candidates

For more information, please visit our website at
www.txtinternational.com
If you are interested, please send your CV to
[email protected]

irishtom said:
We are a highly successful, fast growing international executive headhunting firm who are dealing with some of the world's largest and most prestigious companies, across all geographical locations.

We are seeking highly motivated, intelligent and articulate sales consultants to develop new clients, contacts and business leads, source senior candidates worldwide and manage existing key accounts.

Candidates must be native English speakers, no other languages are necessary, and have a strong background in sales.

NO PRIOR RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

An attractive base salary, medical insurance and extremely lucrative international scale dollarised commission scheme is on offer for successful candidates

For more information, please visit our website at
www.txtinternational.com
If you are interested, please send your CV to
[email protected]

The critical question to ask is if this company offers a contract that would lead to temporary residency being granted by Argentine migraciones. If it does, it might be great opportunity.

Until someone who has been a member of this forum long enough to have some credibility and/or actually works for this company posts that "opportunities" like this are genuine and legal, I will remain skeptical. Please note that this "job" offer was the first post by a new member.

In all fairness, a number of us have heard of this company
I believe they do provide work visas -

There are a number of people who have posted on the site (at least 2)who I know have worked for them.
Maybe they have somthing to add----

And in all fairness, there ARE native English speakers who already have work & resident visas who could do this job.

Also, it doesn't "sound too good to be true", it sounds like a whole lot of hard work which may or may not pay off depending on your success in finding your own clients! (that's how I read it)

While those with permanent residency can get a CUIL and legally work for anyone wiling to hire them, isn't a work visa for foreigners tied to a specific job that only grants temporary residency (renewable annually)? Perhaps once an individual has a DNI, prospective employers stop asking whether the resident status is temporary or permanent? When I received the visa rentista I "automatically received a CUIT though I did not o to AFIP to "activate" it, and I was told that I needed additional permission to work and receive a CUIL , but I never asked for either...or applied for a job.

steveinbsas said:
While those with permanent residency can legally work for anyone wiling to hire them, isn't a work visa for foreigners tied to a specific job that only grants temporary residency (renewable annually)? Perhaps once an individual has a DNI, prospective employers stop asking whether the resident status is temporary or permanent?

Not in all cases. For example, those married to locals or "training spouses" have the right to work even on temporary visas and without necessarily having a DNI (yet).

I know that you can start work once a temporary work visa is granted (prior to receiving the DNI), but the question I have is whether or not this company would help an individual here on a visa transitoria get a temporary (work) visa.

My question about employers not asking about the resident category for foreigners who do have a DNI is based on the fact that some temporary visas do not grant the permission to work, specifically the visa rentista and visa pensionado .

I am familiar with this company - it´s run by 2 expats (England - Ireland ... ie, "irish tom").

They will get you a DNI and pay your legal fees but if they fire you (and they fire a lot of people) before you have "worked off" your legal fee expenses they will ask you to reimburse part of it on a sliding scale. If you are already legal you can negotiate to earn more at the outset because you don´t require any legal fees upfront. They pay everyone legally.

It you are really trying to get residency, DNI, etc and don´t mind being in an aggressive sales environment it´s a good option to at least check out.

funny we never see any additional posts from irish tom...don't they have an interest in explaining themselves a bit better?

Back