Introducing Me ;)

LGP

Registered
Hi everyone,

My name is Ervin, 31 years old, came from Estonia. I was in firefighting system for 10 years and graduated fire engineering university.
Been in BA for 5 months and not knowing what the furure will bring.
The experience of living in BA means a lot for me, never lived anywhere else than in Estonia. Traveled all Europe, but thats it, oh and Russia. I speak 4 languages (estonian, english, finnish and russian) and strugeling with spanish. I wish it would be easier and faster to adapt new languages, but its not.

Very useful place this baexpats indeed, ty.

Ervin

Estonia is a beautiful country. I like the Baltic zone and the Königsberg/Kalinigrad area

The idea to make food business brought us to BA. Not working here now, probably in the future. Everything depends on something and sometimes that something delays more than you expect, but thats just life.

Not taking any spanish language class, they are quite expensive though. Just using the books we took with us from Estonia.

Yes, Estonia is very beautiful country, specially when you are very far, then you realize it. But also there are negative sides about Estonia, the weather, the government (probably everywhere int the world today) and the depressed people. Too few sun in Estonia makes people miserable (lack of vitamin D, one of the main stress source), still they are reliable, quite honest and things get done fast. But as i call living in the Estonia " the cube life", i dont mind to be somewhere warm and outside the "cube", specially with t-shirt and shorts, and atleast half of the year, not 2 months or less.

The idea to make food business brought us to BA. Not working here now, probably in the future.

What kind of food business are you thinking of starting up?

I've heard horse meat in popular in the UK right now/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Expat Life 12
T Newcomers Forum 3
R Newcomers Forum 0
Chaya Newcomers Forum 2
Aylla Marie Newcomers Forum 4
Back