Introduction

Pamela.Maslen

Registered
Hello,

My name is Pamela. I moved to Buenos Aires about 8 months ago with my husband and baby girl. I enjoy exploring Buenos Aires and Argentina and look forward to continuing to meet new people.

Hi PAmela,

I've just got to Buenos Aires with my husband and baby girl. We're looking to meet other Mums and babies to hang out with.
How old is your baby, my Little one is 11 mths old, and at the moment we're looking to find or get together a baby group. ANy ideas?

Hi Angie,

I know there is a group through BA newcomers and I can send you info on that group when I get the next e-mail. Are you guys enjoying Argentina? Where in the city are you living? My daughter is almost 15 months old, so very close in age to yours. There are lots of places to meet moms and babies around here and I think that Argentines are very warm and welcoming.

Hey everybody,

My name is Kelly and I am from the US and moved here about 3 months ago. I am currently doing volunteer work 3 mornings a week and babysitting for a family from 5-8pm monday - friday. I am also currently babysitting for another family (BA expat member) the 2 mornings a week that I have free, but they are leaving BsAs in 2 weeks :( If anybody ever needs a babysitter, feel free to email me at [email protected]!

Back