Invitation Letter For Tourist Visa To Argentina

BaltRochGirl

Registered
I need to get create a letter of invitation for a friend to get a tourist visa to Argentina. Anyone done this before and know exactly what info/wording they're looking for in the letter so we avoid having to potentially redo it?

At the university I was working we did it for a couple of participants who required it to get a visa for attending a conference. I'd ask your friend which institution requires the letter (e.g. Argentina or the country the person is leaving) and check for requirements there.

Visa letter is a bit risky unless you know the person really well.

You have to authorise to migraciones that you are responsible for this person during his/her visit and if he runs out of funds, you will be in charge of all his expenses and repatriation.

In the letter you will state,

I , so and so, am inviting this person, holder of passport number so and so, date of birth so and so, to visit me in argentina. he/she would stay with me. i would be responsible for her/him during his stay. He/she would stay her for 50/80/90 days .

he would visit the following cities etc etc

and he would have a return ticket .

bla bla

this would be endorsed by migraciones and the ministry of external affairs in buenos aires and sent to embassy of argentina in the home country of applicant plus a copy to the applicant.

From what I know, visa applicants are asked to show invitation letters only when they don't have one of the two - a hotel booking (and state on the visa form that they will be staying with you) or sufficient funds to cover the trip.
If it's the first, you could draft a letter like the one above, but you will have to pay for legalizations and FedEx/DHL and make a couple of trips to escribanos. It's way easier to make a refundable booking on a site like booking.com and cancel it for a refund once their visa has been granted.
If it's the second, I guess your only option is the letter.

From what I know, visa applicants are asked to show invitation letters only when they don't have one of the two - a hotel booking (and state on the visa form that they will be staying with you) or sufficient funds to cover the trip.
If it's the first, you could draft a letter like the one above, but you will have to pay for legalizations and FedEx/DHL and make a couple of trips to escribanos. It's way easier to make a refundable booking on a site like booking.com and cancel it for a refund once their visa has been granted.
If it's the second, I guess your only option is the letter.

Mostly a refundable hotel booking and a "dummy air ticket: should suffice.

Sometimes the embassy of Argentina in particular asks the prospective visitor a 'day by day' iterinary description of the full stay in Arg,

PLEAEE i want to visit Argentina i need some one to send me invitation letter pleaaase this is my number whatsapp or call

Back