Ipad Fix Or If Not Buy New

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
Hmm...sad day, my poor iPad seems destined for the great apple in the sky. Fell awkwardly and is not coming back online.

I now need someone who can fix it, or in the likely event this won't be possible someone to sell me a new one, 2nd hand is ok. Not after the latest and greatest.

OR....maybe if there are other better priced competitors let me know.

Thanks.

Is it still under warranty? If so take it to a macstation, otherwise take it here http://www.gabolino.com.ar

Yeah if you just dropped it, and didn't manage to crack the casing or the screen, i'm guessing that you didn't to anything irreparable to the components.

Before bringing it anywhere, defo worth trying to reset it first. Hold down both buttons together for 10 secs.
I've seen that bring them back to life in the past.

(Obviously assuming it's charged and such!)

Embarassingly the 10sec reset worked. Shame...i had justified buying a shiny new one! Had tried to reset it a few times but evidently wasnt patient enough to hold the button down for a whole 10 secs

I have a fix for that too :)

Lots of new stuff on the App Store is ios 7 only (the internals have changed quite a bit). So just find something there that you might need, and convince yourself (or herself?) that it's vital to your survival.

... new iPad is the only option then :)

Back