iphone 4 and Iphone 3 For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani28

Registered
Iphone 4 in like-new condition includes box and original paperwork

It is an AT&T model (it is not unlocked) from the USA and has been used only very slightly. (I bought this in the States right before moving to Argentina)

Iphone 3 (this one unlocked), black, in used but overall good working condition, has signs of wear and tear (scratches) but still works fine.

Both are for sale at best offer. Private message me if interested as I'm looking to get these off my hands this week and back into a Blackberry :)

It is hard to make an offer without knowing the capacity of the Iphones.

Also there is no current software unlock for the iphone4. If its on ATT then its stuck on there unless you buy a replacement sim card which "hacks" the network in a somewhat illegal fashion

sorry, the Iphone 4 is 16 gb, and the Iphone 3 is 8 gb.

Can you post the following iPhone 4 info to see if it is unlockable?

Settings > General > About > Version:
Settings > General > About > Modem Firmware:

Just wanted to bump this thread as the Iphone 4 16g is still up for sale, again it is an AT&T version, the phone itself is not unlocked however it can be used perfectly on any network with a special SIM card you can get off Mercado Libre.

It is in excellent, like-new condition (has been used very lightly) and includes its original box, paperwork, and a charger.

I am looking to sell it ASAP so it will be priced to sell NOW. Accepting offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back