Iphone 5, Macbook Pro & Xbox 360 For Sale

ARbound

Registered
Hi Guys and Gals,

Wasn't sure where to put this but my economic situation has driven me to the point where I need
to liquidate my three assets.

I had applied for a credit card at my bank but they said no since I only have a temporary
residence, and as always another devaluation/inflation is bound to be around the corner
so I'd like to try and get out of debt I owe to my friends by dumping everything I own besides
my clothes.

iPhone 5 Black, 16GB Factory Unlocked GSM, Only used by me (I've been using it with Personal)
10/10 cosmetic condition, includes headphones, cable (both original & the one I use now since
the original isn't working but is covered by warranty) ​*Includes Apple Care Protection Plan (Extra Warranty)*
bought in January 2013.

Macbook Pro Model A1278, 2.4GHz Intel Core i5 w/4GB of RAM & Intel HD Graphics 3000, 500GB HD.
​*Includes Apple Care Protection Plan (Extra Warranty) Bought new from Apple.ca, only owner, includes
new power brick I got from Apple before moving here in July. Cosmetically 7/10

XBOX 360 Slim *Includes 120V/220V convertor and 1 Wired Microsoft XBOX 360 Controller*
Built in WiFi, and 40GB (I think) Hard Drive and 8 GB (I think) integrated hard drive. Only owner
Also have some games: Fable 2/3, GTA V, GTA IV, Call of Duty Ghosts, LA Noire, etc. Open to
throwing them in as a bundle.

Please message me if you'd like to know more. I'll take ARS/EUR/USD, PayPal & Interac EMT (Canada).
I don't have a fixed price, so I will take the best offer I get.

Thanks All!

- ARbound

The MacBook and I have seperated as of this evening (Sadly meaning I won't be as active as I was. Please hold your applause).

Others are still available, please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested,

Best Regards,

- ARbound

BAexpats actually has a mobile version for your iPhone pleasure. No excuses ARbound, keep posting!

ARbound, I heard that you not making much money there in Bs As from your employment salary but never expected things for you were so tight that you have to sell off your belonging.

Hope things improve for you asap, my true wish..

ARbound, I heard that you not making much money there in Bs As from your employment salary but never expected things for you were so tight that you have to sell off your belonging.

Hope things improve for you asap, my true wish..

Thanks, me too but you need to do what's best, not what you want right.

I've responded to you all with messages for those interested. I have no idea what to ask, so like I said everyone I'm willing to negotiate

Back