Iphone 5 Repair?

Bono estente

Registered
i know this is probably a shot in the dark but anyway... may iPhone 5 is very unwell/dead. I believe it needs a new U2 IC chip. I stupidly used a 3rd party charger the other day which can fry this particular chip. I won't be doing that ever again! Does anyone know anyone who can fix this in BA, I know this is very unlikely/impossible or will I be waiting for either visiting friends to bring me a new one or my trip back home to rectify my very expensive mistake?

Thanks and not looking forward to using my work Blackberry in the meantime.I'm all fingers and thumbs with the BB!

I don't know the answer to this exactly but if you go into any apple authorized seller preferably that sells the iphone they should be able to direct you to the best person without problem

I don't know the answer to this exactly but if you go into any apple authorized seller preferably that sells the iphone they should be able to direct you to the best person without problem

I don't think there are any in Argentina. Cristina and the Cámpora don't like them.

I've had several iPhones repaired in MacSoul on Santa Fe and Callao. They're very good and professional.

http://www.macsoul.com.ar/

If Josh MacDaddy is in town have him look at it. You can find him on this forum.
Nancy

There are 3 Apple stores that I know of. One on Sante Fe near Bulnes, One on Ayacucho about a block off of Sante Fe towards the river and one on Honduras near Themas. I believe one is called iPoint. Don't remember the other names. They deal exclusively with Apple but are not official Apple stores. They may be able to help you.

Tom

i know this is probably a shot in the dark but anyway... may iPhone 5 is very unwell/dead. I believe it needs a new U2 IC chip. I stupidly used a 3rd party charger the other day which can fry this particular chip. I won't be doing that ever again! Does anyone know anyone who can fix this in BA, I know this is very unlikely/impossible or will I be waiting for either visiting friends to bring me a new one or my trip back home to rectify my very expensive mistake?

Thanks and not looking forward to using my work Blackberry in the meantime.I'm all fingers and thumbs with the BB!

What you really need is http://tinyurl.com/lx78mmq

My phone is Mission Critical. Why would I want something that isn't sold here, isn't serviced here, isn't warranted here and has to tweeked to even work on the local systems? Does the "i" thing make you look sexy or smart?

My phone is Mission Critical. Why would I want something that isn't sold here, isn't serviced here, isn't warranted here and has to tweeked to even work on the local systems? Does the "i" thing make you look sexy or smart?

Because it's a superior product that's easier to use?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Expat Life 10
T Expat Life 3
M Expat Life 5
K Expat Life 7
I Expat Life 1
Back