Is airbnb like the only way to get a rental now?

Must admit even Airbnb is shockingly sparse at the moment. I am due to move out on Sunday and there’s hardly anywhere available to move in on Sunday, really shocked me when I was looking today. I found a place that seems half alright but I’m at the behest of a 24 hour acceptance request on behalf of the host. Really seems dire though the current state of availability
True

I can't find anything good to be honest. Hopefully waiting until after Christmas will change things

Must admit even Airbnb is shockingly sparse at the moment. I am due to move out on Sunday and there’s hardly anywhere available to move in on Sunday, really shocked me when I was looking today. I found a place that seems half alright but I’m at the behest of a 24 hour acceptance request on behalf of the host. Really seems dire though the current state of availability
Maybe an agent who has access to at least one of the listing sites could help ?

Depends on what you are looking for, there is soloduenios (sorry I don't have the enie on my American keyboard) or zonaprop, and there are others as well. Another interesting one is couchsurfing app. You can find a place to stay for free, but you have to have a reputation. Generally the way it works is, you let someone stay at your place for free, then they qualify you. Once you build a reputation, then you could start travelling, and staying in places for free.

Have checked Zonaprop´, Solo Dueños and Argenprop sites, for temporary rentals, in the first two perhaps 60 % or more of the rentals are offered in US$ Dollars. In Argenprop more peso rentals can be found.?

Have checked Zonaprop´, Solo Dueños and Argenprop sites, for temporary rentals, in the first two perhaps 60 % or more of the rentals are offered in US$ Dollars. In Argenprop more peso rentals can be found.?
I don't mind paying in dollars. What I mind is the greedy shits trying to charge me 1st world prices for a 3rd world property.

I don't mind paying in dollars. What I mind is the greedy shits trying to charge me 1st world prices for a 3rd world property.
Es lo que hay... Supply and demand. If the peso may devalue sharply one may be paying unreasonable rent? compared to peso rentals?

First world prices compared to where.?.. (Portugal , Lisbon suburbs?) .Es lo que hay.!. Supply and demand.
If the peso may devalue sharply one may be paying unreasonable high rent? compared to peso rentals?

Oh yeah I'm seeing some stuff on craigslist now thanks, i must have been in the wrong section

BTW is it normal to rent a place for 1 or 2 months on airbnb or is it more for a few days like a hotel?

Some owners are reluctant to rent to BA residents fearing they may overstay the 3 month Temporary contract and become delinquent..? They rather rent to tourists that are here for say one month .

Some owners are reluctant to rent to BA residents fearing they may overstay the 3 month Temporary contract and become delinquent..? They rather rent to tourists that are here for say one month .

Yeah that's what I want, just 1 or 2 months

My question about airbnb I have never used it before but I always thought it was like just for bookings of a few nights I didn't know if it's normal to book a place for say 1 month on there

Yeah that's what I want, just 1 or 2 months

My question about airbnb I have never used it before but I always thought it was like just for bookings of a few nights I didn't know if it's normal to book a place for say 1 month on there
I recently booked an Airbnb that I moved into on Sunday, originally for 2 weeks, but extended it to 6 weeks yesterday with no problems

Back