Is airbnb like the only way to get a rental now?

Nowadays real estates is up to 60% off. It makes more sense to buy a studio at the Court district for 13/15 k and recicle it for an extra 2k and you do not waste more money on Airbnb.
Where is the court district?

Nowadays real estates is up to 60% off. It makes more sense to buy a studio at the Court district for 13/15 k and recicle it for an extra 2k and you do not waste more money on Airbnb.
By the way, do you have any examples of such studios? Which sites/agencies are recommended to buy such properties on?

Just use ML and search oficina tribunales venta and then use the filter cheaper first.
If I understand the idea is to buy a small office in tribunales (presumably which are cheap now as the businesses that used to rent them have gone bust) and convert it into a studio apt. These offices usually have only a toilet and washbasin, and sometimes a small kitchen, is $2k enough to make a proper bathroom( with a shower), and a decent small kitchen?
Also do you need to get approvals to change the use from commerical to residential, or in BA doesnt anyone care

I just searched on ML those places are pretty grim. It would depend on how easy it is to transfer 20k usd and buy it as a foreigner if it's worth it or not

grim is an understatement... i guess if you have little to no standards for the type of place you live in, you could live in a 20m2 prison cell.

Back