Is Argentina's Economy "unstopable" Or "growing And Growing"

The part of your post that I quoted that said "They think a lot about their 3 or 4 workers........Keep in mind that most businesses both in Argentina and the US are small businesses."

I pointed out that this is not true, in terms of number of employees and number of businesses, at least for the USA. As for Argentina, we all know how unreliable government statistics are here, so I didn't bother searching for the data.

I haven't looked recently but my understanding is that the grand majority of businesses are small businesses, maybe not in number of employees but percentage wise. That doesn't mean they all have 3 to 4 employees. I am saying that lots of business owners with 3 to 4 employees like the idea of libertarianism, and I know quite a few. Lots of younger people do as well.

I haven't looked recently but my understanding is that the grand majority of businesses are small businesses, maybe not in number of employees but percentage wise. That doesn't mean they all have 3 to 4 employees. I am saying that lots of business owners with 3 to 4 employees like the idea of libertarianism, and I know quite a few. Lots of younger people do as well.

Tex/El Queso:

I haven't got the time (I'm working 12 hour days for the moment) to discuss libertarianism, or really the inclination, I'm argued out of that from discussions over the years, my post was merely challenging a fact. In Tex's original post the only size of small businesses mentioned was of of 3-4 employees so I assumed you were defining them as that size. If you want to define it otherwise that's fine. And I know lots of small businesses owners (I meet them every day in my job), and young people, and I can't think of a single one that prefers the idea of libertarinsim!

Back