Is Cristina finally making her move?

jblaze5779

Registered
Looks like Alberto is having some bad luck from an incident that happened over a year ago just before the elections.

Why did these photos just come out now? Seems well timed.

We will know soon enough when it’s time for them to vote on impeaching him. The opposition has no hope in doing it alone without a good amount of FDT votes also.

I do admit that I am on the side of Cristina, Kicillof etc politically but I thought C5N's coverage of this issue was absolutely hilarious.

At times you just have to throw your hands up and say your side f'd it up (kudos to Victor Hugo who managed that on the radio), but C5N's light speed "ah pero Macri" play was comical gold.

C5N does have two or three good journalists on certain shows but the majority would sell their own grandmothers if it were to secure a promotion.

On Alberto's "slip up", his girlfriend's actions throughout the pandemic, including 100+ visits of hairdressers, estheticians, "health coaches" and posting the stereotypical "OMG IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" Instagram photos on the day that Argentina hit 100k deaths are nothing sort of a disgrace given the hardships everyday Argentinians have gone through recently, but she strikes me as the type of person that was with Alberto for exactly this lifestyle and is going pedal to the medal to get every freebie out of it in the 4/8 years she'll be in Olivios.

Where's Fabiola's statement on this anyway? Or is she just hiding behind Alberto hoping for it to all go away before the next Instagram post?

I just figured the timing of the release was way too good. These pics could have been released last year to point at the hypocrisy of the continuous lockdown and all the hardships it was bringing to everyone else in the country who can't go to work or their dead mom's funeral.

But instead they are saved just in time for the election to be that last torpedo to the president. Why use a bullet for the people when you can use it to advance your return to power. That's a real power move.

I just figured the timing of the release was way too good. These pics could have been released last year to point at the hypocrisy of the continuous lockdown and all the hardships it was bringing to everyone else in the country who can't go to work or their dead mom's funeral.

But instead they are saved just in time for the election to be that last torpedo to the president. Why use a bullet for the people when you can use it to advance your return to power. That's a real power move.
Was thinking the same. Cristina to the rescue.

The reality is that her coalition under this current administration has made too many serious blunders that there is a real chance they will sustain big damage in the elections this year. They have exactly zero credibility. The only hope of political survival besides a miracle is a scape-goat and dramatic attempt to show “we are not all funcionarios who don’t funcionar”.

People from all sides are getting tired of Alberto and Santiago’s overused fix-all excuse of “ah pero si fuera Macri” and for a political space that knows few weapons beyond hate-speech, handouts and rainbow colored propaganda, they are indeed running low on ammunition with 108.000+ dead staring them in the face, a destroyed economy, depressed social mood and broke government coffers... Time for a nuclear option instead?

Meanwhile instead of Alberto and his friends manning-up and paying the fines (like Piñera of Chile did without hesitation during the famous beach selfiegate) regular people who didn’t make the rules continue to get fined for quarantine breaches and are still haunted by fines for rowing alone in the middle of the delta while Alberto was out partying.

this country is doomed for generations if she gets her hands back in power. people better wake the F up quick.

The story I heard was of a journalistic scoop by the TV wing of La Nacion, LN+ They were aware that there were comings and goings in Olivos - stories such as @MilHojas link to https://baexpats.org/threads/ex-model’s-repeated-visits-to-olivos.43837/ were surfacing and I gather they used the equivalent of a FOI request to get a list of who went in and out and when. That particular day there were a suspiciously high number of visitors and they did some digging. Where the picture is supposed to have come from, I don't know, but I can't see La Nacion doing anything to further the careers of either Fernandez or Fernandez - even if it were one at the expense of the other. And I can't see anyone on the Fernandez side of the house coming out with a story that could benefit the opposition more than their own faction

this country is doomed for generations if she gets her hands back in power. people better wake the F up quick.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but the facts do not support this allegation. Let me just highlight two -

1) During the 12 years of Kirchner presidencies, the size of the middle class doubled.
2) The last and economically-worst year of Cristina's presidency saw 22% inflation; every year since then has seen inflation of twice that, or more.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but the facts do not support this allegation. Let me just highlight two -

1) During the 12 years of Kirchner presidencies, the size of the middle class doubled.
2) The last and economically-worst year of Cristina's presidency saw 22% inflation; every year since then has seen inflation of twice that, or more.

Let's just face it. It doesn't really matter who the president is. Generations here are doomed.

Back