Is crypto (still)legal?

Kula

Registered
Hi guys probably the most stupid question, but is crypto still legal? I heard aout BRCA regulation but still

if it is legal, what is the best way to exchange crypto to peso? I know about Lemoncash but I feel it can lead to potential questions from AFIP especially if you register it on your DNI? Is there any limit to operate with without questions asked?
Is Paxful alive here? What do you recommend?

Hi guys probably the most stupid question, but is crypto still legal? I heard aout BRCA regulation but still

if it is legal, what is the best way to exchange crypto to peso? I know about Lemoncash but I feel it can lead to potential questions from AFIP especially if you register it on your DNI? Is there any limit to operate with without questions asked?
Is Paxful alive here? What do you recommend?
Crypto is legal in the sense that it's not prohibited from possessing it or exchanging it, where people get in to legal trouble is that they use it as a means to escape pesification at the BCRA exchange rate for work/sales abroad, or they use it to avoid paying income taxes, or straight up money laundering from illegal activities.

Back