Open a bank account without DNI to link with Crypto Exchanges?

ozgur

Registered
I'm thinking of ways to move usd to argentina easiest and because i'm working in crypto business remotely , i already have multiple accounts and earn my wages in usdt. My question is, how can i link with an argentina bank to open an account under my name without dni so i can transfer usdt to ars pa pesos (i dont have residency, i will be using tourist visa) Or is there any other way to move my usdt quick and easy without much commission?
Thank you all!

Hi, hope you are fine,

One question, are you in Argentina say in BA already? If so the I believe you don't need to open a bank account at all in order to get ARS here, you can jsut exchange your USDT right away to ARS at one of these exchange spots that accept say USDT w/o any problem, though with some fee.

Best way to cashout USDT to local banks is P2P on binance or other crypto exchanges. Or you can exchange USDT in person from local house exchanges. They charge 3-5% commission. For that you can search “casa de cambio” on google maps and contact them.

Thank you for the quick and informative reply Husnain , its great there is an option for people to do it as a service, %3-5 is really low actually, normally my own goverment is making the banks charge much more at around %10 in Turkey.

Thank you for the quick and informative reply Husnain , its great there is an option for people to do it as a service, %3-5 is really low actually, normally my own goverment is making the banks charge much more at around %10 in Turkey.
My pleasure. I recently moved from turkey. I was using binance TR there which changes 0%.

Yeah mate, i'm using binance for everything too, here the conversion rate of banks or local shops are insanely bad..

The indifference/arrogance/naiveté/privilege that comes with thinking as a non-tax paying, non-resident of a country you can just open a bank account to do crypto transactions with is wild to me. The UIF would be on you like white on rice if you managed to accomplish this, and everyone who helped you along the way.

You go to a digital cave and you eat the fee to get pesos or dollars here in cash. It's not happening otherwise

Back