Is it possible to find a truly remote US job from Buenos Aires?

I've tried using a relative's address, but the problem is always the phone. (I'm now looking into forwarding lines from the US as others have suggested in this thread.
I had a similar (BIG) problem here with my new Samsung S22Ultra, whose IMEI was somehow not compatible with AT&T. I was suddenly cut off from all money transactions. The ordeal sucked beyond imagination. And I was contemplating having to return to Florida just for a new phone and phone number. So, really long story short..... I used this VOIP provider and was able to receive the initial SMS confirmations from my bank, my investment bank and credit cards. And most importantly I was able to receive the SMS confirmation from GoogleVoice, which in turn made life exponentially easier because all subsequent SMS now arrive via GoogleVoice. I set my phone's Caller ID to the GoogleVoice number and, with voice verification, now I have no issues.

Using them may not be immediately intuitive but as of last October it worked with all the financial institutions I rely on. Be advised that financial institutions are always fine tuning their systems to recognize VOIP. Good luck.

Back