Is It Time to Bail Out of the US?

JSB said:
He looked shocked -- why?

Presumably because the one place he thought nothing disturbing could happen turned into a battlefield between two powers.

There's no secure place on this globe. We are ourselves the pestilence we seek to escape from. And the grass always seems greener on the other side. Often it isn't.

Rad said:
bigbadwolf, where do you live now? Where should Americans move to?
they will all have to move back to the good ole IOUSA when the greenback starts to decay. Not sure when that will be but it is going to happen. Thanks in great part to the fiscal mentality of Obamba, who coincidentally is falling the same fiscal policies of OBush.

I find this so ironic. The IOUSA has pillaged the world and now the rooster has come home to do the same thing. "do unto others as ye would have them do unto ye"

Remember Nixon, that moron, he invited all his financial friends to Camp David back in 73 or so and following that swill they decided the Gold Standard should disappear. This led the way for the smart money to long and short all currencies, as the greenback became the solid fixture worldwide. It also made it so much easier to manipulate those currencies just as the IOUSA has manipulated the gold index and wall street with all their lies.
Now it is haunting them (IOUSA) and guess what?
The same smart money are now climbing onto the gold market and gold has become a hot commodity. In fact real hard gold is in short on supply as I write this.
We are going to see a change and that change is going to affect the greenback so hard that Nixon will finally get his roasting down there. I expect that many IOUSA expats here will be going home, but they should really stick it out here, as home will have nada to offer.

I have said here in this site several times to buy into the gold market and the silver market. Heres another tip.
CDE which is traded in the IOUSA market and is a silver miner. Shares are at an all time low and this is going to move one day soon, skyrocket. Don't take my word for it, I am just a dumbassed CDN with no education, so I have been told. But do watch it and cry when the ticking bomb goes off.
Too bad but alls well that ends well. Morton Friedman, that old coniving bas---d would sure be upset over this one.
Oh, before I leave, an American wrote an article back in 2003 or so and told the IOUSA that what Nixon did to the gold standard would come home to haunt every last American. He was right on the money.

jedard said:
they will all have to move back to the good ole IOUS when greenback starts to decay. Not sure when that will be but it is going to happen. Thanks in great part to the fiscal mentality of Obamba, who coincidentally is falling the same lines of OBush.

I find this so ironic. The IOUSA has pillaged the world and now the rooster has come home to do the same thing. "do unto others as ye would have them do unto ye"

Remember Nixon, that moron, he invited all his financial friends to Camp David back in 73 or so and following that swill they decided the Gold Standard should disappear. This led the way for the smart money to long and short all currencies, as the greenback became the solid fixture worldwide. It also made it so much easier to manipulate those currencies just as the IOUSA has manipulated the gold index and wall street.
Now it is haunting them (IOUSA) and guess what?
The same smart money are now climbing onto the gold market and gold has become a hot commodity. We are going to see a change and that change is going to affect the greenback so hard that Nixon will finally turn over down there. I expect that many IOUSA epats here will be going home, but they should really stick it out here, as home will have nada to offer.
I have said here in this site several times to buy into the gold market and the silver market. Heres another tip.
CDE which is traded in the IOUSA market and is a silver miner. Shares are at an all time low and this is going to move one day soon, skyrocket.
Too bad but alls well that ends well. Morton Friedman, that old coniving bas---d would sure be upset over this one.

Hey, Jeda, Have you ever considered posting when you're sober?

and who the hell is Morton Friedman, the bastard child of Morgan Freeman, Morten Harket and Milton Friedman?

steveinbsas said:
And just why DOES Jeda continue to take it out on Milton Friedman?

You mean you haven't read The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything (otherwise known as Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine)?

Yes I've read it. I consider Naomi the anti-intellectual/anti-capitalist/anti-heroine of the new century.

The way things are going now in the US, I do think it's a great time to get out.

While the nation's attention is going to focus on the evils of the Bush "torture" techniques, a new window of opportunity may open for a far more devastating "man created disaster" in the US.

Which major US city (cities) would any of us not want to be in when that happens?

steveinbsas said:
The way things are going now in the US, I do think it's a great time to get out.

While the nation's attention is going to focus on the evils of the Bush "torture" techniques, a new window of opportunity may open for a far more devastating "man created disaster" in the US.

Which major US city (cities) would any of us not want to be in when that happens?

What are you talking about in the above? Could you elaborate?

Back