Is Obama the NEW Capone (Chicago gangster) of the USA?

mendoza70 said:
sorry I don't by it. I just don't.. Give the guy a chance.. the mess that he inhereted he can only work on with some support.. If every one questions every move then more than likely the economy will not pick up

mendoza....

when you have the time i suggest you watch the documentary The Obama Deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=fvst

again, it's not obama necessarily that we are against - it's the people he works for. we were against bush for the same reason we are against obama - neither one of them work for the american people. they work for a crooked bunch of bankers and other gangster croonies. our country is now run by what a small elite group of men decide - not what the law says - not what the constitution stipulates.

please don't get caught up with what he inherited. he has taken the baton that was handed to him in the 400 meter relay race by bush and exploded it. he's taken everything bush did and blown it up exponentially.

I honestly don't know how anybody can think otherwise given the events that have transpired the past several years and especially since obama has taken office. Folks this is it. This is the real fall of our country and way of life unless people wake up and do something.

And Harp - this also includes the UK and Gordon Brown as I'm sure you're already aware.

redrum said:
. . . . Folks[,] this is it. This is the real fall of our country and way of life unless people wake up and do something. . . .
But, RR, isn't this why we're in Argentina -- to avoid doing something about the "fall of our [former] country"?

Macroeconomics, politics and history aren't quite as easily digested as conspiracy theory, but equally I don't know how anyone can seriously believe they are in a privileged position of understanding whats really going on in the world, because they've seen a few internet documentaries and read some david icke and alex jones.

Everyone's entitled to their beliefs, but every time I'm told I need to "wake up" I just think of jehova's witnesses trying to save my soul before the day of reckoning comes...

If the US keeps printing money we will never get out of this economic mess. By the year 2020 we will have a 20 trillion dollar deficit. The Federal Reserve is a corrupt institution, you want to talk about loan sharks, take a look at their actions, it amazes how easily the public is misguided by all the mainstream media propaganda, can anyone say, mind control?

MikeB12 said:
I am far from Obama's #1 fan, but your commentary in shortsighted. He inherited two wars and an economy that was in shambles and you expect him to wave a magic wand and everything to be fine in 6 months? The economy is still a mess and probably won't recover for many many years, despite whoever is in office.

So Obama is a mafioso and the neocons i.e. Dick Cheney isn't? Halliburton, torture, assasination squads, secret prisons, etc. Sounds more thuggish than community organizing. I'll take Obama's czars over the religious and neocon nutcases in the Bush Admin.

However, its not the democrats or republicans who are going to ultimately going to do the most damage to the country. But rather the federal reserve. The policy of printing money to stimulate the economy is eventually going to lead to the debasement of the US dollar causing hyper inflation. Bernanke is a dangerous man especially based on his understanding of the crisis before it happened.

jp said:
Everyone's entitled to their beliefs, but every time I'm told I need to "wake up" I just think of jehova's witnesses trying to save my soul before the day of reckoning comes...

Just yesterday the president said that "we are God's partners in matters of life and death."

Who does he think he is?

And who are we?

Thank you to Redrum for the incredible documentary that you posted I was incredilised by what it presented . Obama is very dangerous.

Harpo you sound like the classic apologist for a corrupt system and now you are trying to railroad this conversation with an off topic subject. The truth is very clear if you see the documentary posted by Redrum Obama is just a front for an empire thats main goal is to control the world and all its resources.

The cabinet ministers in Obamas government are the most scary bunch ever in an US government and not content with causing the crash of the worlds economic system they are now creating a pandemic and a compulsory swine flu vaccine to further their controls .

WAKE UP PEOPLE:

This is just silly.
Name a single Obama cabinet minister who is as scary as Donald Rumsfeld, or John Ashcroft, or Dick Cheney.
Or what about ol' "I'm in control" Alexander Haig?
I cannot think of a single cabinet member, EVER, who is scarier than Henry "kill em all" Kissinger.

As for Obama being a "chicago gangster"- people who say that obviously know nothing about Chicago- both my father and grandfather grew up there- and REAL chicago gangster/politicians did a lot of stuff Obama could not, would not, and will not- like hundreds of "no show" political appointees, like huge kickbacks for EVERY government contract, like allowing contractors to mix anti-freeze with the concrete, so the road construction is never done, like paying the same guy to vote several times, like getting real criminals off due to bribes, like getting big payoffs, in cash, from government unions, political appointments to judges, city boards, and employees based solely on connections or bribes, and on and on. People died in Chicago, and their deaths were never investigated, cops were used to break up strikes by beating or actually killing workers, building permits, fines, and tickets can be bought and sold- heck, as recently as 20 years ago, Chicago cops would give you change during the process of bribing them not to give you a traffic ticket- a good buddy of mine got change for a 20 from one in the 80's, for driving a truck on Lake Shore Blvd.

NONE of this stuff has happened in the US government since Obama was elected- althoug some of it did happen under Bush...

You may not agree with Obama's policies, and thats fine- but he is not, in any rational definition of the word, a "gangster".

Back