Is the DNI for naturalized citizens different?

I am thinking if you go straight to citizenship (without ever having a temp or perm residency) you get a the next DNI sequence, and if you get any type of residency first and get a DNI before citizenship you get the 18 or 19 sequence?

I'll come and update when I get mine without residency soon

I am thinking if you go straight to citizenship (without ever having a temp or perm residency) you get a the next DNI sequence, and if you get any type of residency first and get a DNI before citizenship you get the 18 or 19 sequence?
There is no difference. If you get residency you get 94/5 million and when you get citizenship 19.

I don't understand why DNI number matters at all. As jantango mentioned above DNI of naturalized person explicitly contains naturalization date (NATURALIZADO FECHA)

I don't understand why DNI number matters at all. As jantango mentioned above DNI of naturalized person explicitly contains naturalization date (NATURALIZADO FECHA)
Argentine passports do not mention that info but they do include your DNI number and place of birth. So if you are born in the US it would say:
Lugar de nacimiento: USA
DNI: 19.xxx.xxx

Back