Is the DNI for naturalized citizens different?

Could someone translate it please?
It means a naturalized Argentinian can become Spanish in 2 years or not?

Sadly, it means a naturalized Argentine citizen cannot apply for Spanish citizenship after 2 years of residence in Spain. Only “argentinos de origen” (i.e. generally Argentines born in Argentina or born outside of Argentina to Argentine parents) can avail of this benefit.

Sadly, it means a naturalized Argentine citizen cannot apply for Spanish citizenship after 2 years of residence in Spain. Only “argentinos de origen” (i.e. generally Argentines born in Argentina or born outside of Argentina to Argentine parents) can avail of this benefit.
1. If I got this right they their recognize "de origen" according to the Spanish law meanwhile it depends on the law of the country from which comes the applicant ( for the citizenship). It just explodes my head.

According to the spanish law "Origen" means only direct blood relation to Spaniards the analogue of this is "opción" according to the argentinian law.
Most argentines like 99% probably are having citizenship due to the simple fact that they are born on argentinian soil(nativos), there is no analogue for this in Spain, so nativos should NOTbe considered for 2 year rule according to this weird logic. Or in that case we should figure which one of nativos had also blood relation to Argentinian( as they may be born to foreigners too while being nativos)

1. If I got this right they their recognize "de origen" according to the Spanish law meanwhile it depends on the law of the country from which comes the applicant ( for the citizenship). It just explodes my head.

According to the spanish law "Origen" means only direct blood relation to Spaniards the analogue of this is "opción" according to the argentinian law.
Most argentines like 99% probably are having citizenship due to the simple fact that they are born on argentinian soil(nativos), there is no analogue for this in Spain, so nativos should NOTbe considered for 2 year rule according to this weird logic. Or in that case we should figure which one of nativos had also blood relation to Argentinian( as they may be born to foreigners too while being nativos)
You are overthinking it. It means non-naturalized citizens. As simple as that. Native-born = born in Argentina or abroad to at least one Argentine citizen.

You are overthinking it. It means non-naturalized citizens. As simple as that. Native-born = born in Argentina or abroad to at least one Argentine citizen.

Yeah, and also in general when you apply to become a national of a country (at least in the EU as far as I know, but every country has their own process), you have to present both your parents' birth certificates. They can then check if you're argentino de origen or not.

Thank you Gracielle. I appreciate your informative reply!

By the way, is it still possible to correct a very slight mistake of my birth city being misspelled on la Sentencia ? I noticed it only when I received my new Argentine DNI. I mean, is it ok to inform the Juzgado about it or I better not? Thank you in advance!
A friend of mine sent an email to the juzgado to ask if it's possible to correct a little detail on his carta de ciudadanía and the answer was as follows with capital letters: "LAS CARTAS DE CIUDADANÍA NO PUEDEN SER MODIFICADAS". So I think that could be an accurate answer to your question

I found two errors in my Carta de Ciudadania while in the Secretary's office to take the oath. I didn't ask for any correction.

Back