Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

Macri was a disaster. He made the critical mistake of removing the cepo, while still maintaining an inflationary environment. It doesn't take a genius to figure out all the dollars are going to leave, not enter.

His brother is now on vacation more than in Buenos Aires taking care of his mayor duties.

The Macri family has robbed the state through government contracts for decades.

I like some of Milei's ideas and think he could be a better president than Macri, unfortunately he needs to surround himself with some of the casta like Macri, Scioli, Barrionuevo to get support to get anything passed.

Macri was a disaster. He made the critical mistake of removing the cepo, while still maintaining an inflationary environment. It doesn't take a genius to figure out all the dollars are going to leave, not enter.
Macri did some bad things and he also did some very good things. I would guess that you weren't around here then.
His brother is now on vacation more than in Buenos Aires taking care of his mayor duties.
Which brother is that?
The Macri family has robbed the state through government contracts for decades.
Wow! I guess we know where you get your information. Nice, general, factless assertion, without context.
I like some of Milei's ideas and think he could be a better president than Macri, unfortunately he needs to surround himself with some of the casta like Macri, Scioli, Barrionuevo to get support to get anything passed.
I can't give this post very high marks for original thinking, I'm afraid.

Macri did some bad things and he also did some very good things. I would guess that you weren't around here then.

Which brother is that?

Wow! I guess we know where you get your information. Nice, general, factless assertion, without context.

I can't give this post very high marks for original thinking, I'm afraid.

I was here during the Macri years. Did some bad things 🤣

Yeah he only removed the cepo and completely drained the central bank and went to the IMF because he bankrupted the country. No big deal.

His cousin, sorry.

Google Correo Argentina

You seem to be very smug and hold a high opinion of yourself.

Yeah he only removed the cepo and completely drained the central bank and went to the IMF because he bankrupted the country. No big deal.

His cousin, sorry.

Google Correo Argentina

You must be one of Christina's advisors?

I don't support Cristina and her band of criminals

I much prefer Milei to Macri or Cristina

His cousin, sorry.

Google Correo Argentina

Smug, no, but yes, I do have a pretty high opinion of myself. Your brilliant comments and analysis, not so much.

You don't need to try to educate me about Argentina (or tell me how to do so using Google), but maybe you could work on your own education.

Although I see from your posts that you seem to know all there is to know.

Agree with both of you guys. Macri was definitely better for law and order and had more serious people surrounding him than CFK + Al. It was nice to see a lot of the corrupt people surrounding the Ks be put in jail, but, let's be honest MM was totally inept with the economy. Not even a debate.

Milei is doing it right. First you need to reduce public spending, fire noquis, you can't advance the economy if 40% of the economy is the inefficient state. Then you need to reduce and simplify taxes and the labor market. Every time a company hires someone they have a lawsuit on their hands. Macri governed like a centrist peronist. MM maintained the gigantic state. His people gave a few glossy powerpoint presentations to foreign investors, opened up the economy without making any changes and found out quickly. Being a coward is his legacy.

Before retiredbanker accuses me of being a "Christina" advisor too please check my recent posts to see my opinion on them.

MM set up the easiest trade of all times though, that's why I love him in a way. MM made us a lot of money. You could've literally bought anything on the Merval front run the blanqueo money that pumped everything to the moon. Then sell and transfer all of it out of Argentina lmaooo. Good times.

Last edited:
Milei’s return to the country should see his domestic agenda rise once again to the fore. Now he has fixed his relationship with the Pope, for sure God will be on his side now to help him make the necessary alliances to get his agenda pushed through. An agreement with Macri for the forming of a joint government with PRO is the next step. Good times ahead but perhaps not so for the expat community who have their earning in USD. I hear from other expats that in Margarita in the Venezuelan Caribbean life is good and still a good exchange rate there if you have USD. Could be an option for some perhaps before the Milei revolution spreads Northwards. Nicer climate too.

Last edited:
Back