Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

Sure, there is less people who thinks. This is why now we have over 20% inflation PER MONTH!
I'm surprised the learned counselor, while blaming Macri and Milei for all of the problems in Argentina, doesn't try to have Christina nominated for sainthood.

Good news that inflation is slowing in Argentina. Monthly inflation decelerated in January to 20.6 percent. Seems like the Milei master plan is starting to work hopefully albeit with lots more to be done.

"Inflation has begun a process of deceleration," Milei stated, saying that it had “been travelling at 50 % per month” and is now “at the level of 15%, and continues to fall."

I was here during the Macri years. Did some bad things 🤣

Yeah he only removed the cepo and completely drained the central bank and went to the IMF because he bankrupted the country. No big deal.

His cousin, sorry.

Google Correo Argentina

You seem to be very smug and hold a high opinion of yourself.
Correo ARGENTINO

Good news that inflation is slowing in Argentina. Monthly inflation decelerated in January to 20.6 percent. Seems like the Milei master plan is starting to work hopefully albeit with lots more to be done.

"Inflation has begun a process of deceleration," Milei stated, saying that it had “been travelling at 50 % per month” and is now “at the level of 15%, and continues to fall."
Soon we won't speak about inflation any more, but about upcoming recession. It's standard process, but it will hurt.

Soon we won't speak about inflation any more, but about upcoming recession. It's standard process, but it will hurt.

Good. Economy needs to be cleaned out. Milei unlike MM understands this.

I read through this whole thread now. I'm genuinely confused as to why expats love MM so much? Did we all front run the blanqueo trade? His stupidity made me a sh*t ton of money, but actually believing he did a good job with the economy? lmaooooo

Good. Economy needs to be cleaned out. Milei unlike MM understands this.

I read through this whole thread now. I'm genuinely confused as to why expats love MM so much? Did we all front run the blanqueo trade? His stupidity made me a sh*t ton of money, but actually believing he did a good job with the economy? lmaooooo
If it's good for expats, can't be good for the country. I guess most of us profited by getting Macri on the helm. I had plan outlined well before he was even considered a serious candidate, and liquidate all till February. But I was small fish, can't imagine the damage made by naivety of Macri on the big level. He didn't have capacity to think about consequences, very basic economy skills. Milei in this regard is few levels above, so harder times for all in front.

For personal gains Macri was better, but I doubt anyone likes him as anything else.

If it's good for expats, can't be good for the country. I guess most of us profited by getting Macri on the helm. I had plan outlined well before he was even considered a serious candidate, and liquidate all till February. But I was small fish, can't imagine the damage made by naivety of Macri on the big level. He didn't have capacity to think about consequences, very basic economy skills. Milei in this regard is few levels above, so harder times for all in front.

For personal gains Macri was better, but I doubt anyone likes him as anything else.

100% in agreement. I can't imagine the amount of money that family offices and institutions made during that time.

Expats are crying about Milei's cloned dogs not because perceive him as bad for Argentina long term, but because their costs are going up.

Hard times coming up, but it's what is needed.

100% in agreement. I can't imagine the amount of money that family offices and institutions made during that time.

Expats are crying about Milei's cloned dogs not because perceive him as bad for Argentina long term, but because their costs are going up.

Hard times coming up, but it's what is needed.
While I expect him to be better on many fields, I have my doubts regarding certain policies, coming from his ideology. I'm not a fan of libertarian thinking, I prefer public health, against privatisation of critical infrastructure, for free education, for government support on many fields etc. It depends on my background, not Argentinian reality.

My stakes are low here at the moment, so this isn't about me. I don't think completely unregulated free market will be successful, at least not on short term. This isn't usa, with things set this way, it would be 180 degrees switch and far from fair game.

But things have to change, no doubt.

Back