Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

I'm surprised at all the negative comments regarding Milei. He's been in office 2 months and even Superman couldn't correct the decades of malfeasance that occurred in this country. As an earlier post suggested, give him a chance as the alternative was certain disaster.
The political crisis that the Milei administration finds itself in after 2 months is in great part self-generated because he himself effectively demolished bridges with the “moderate” opposition that sought to offer him a helping hand. Perhaps he doesnt need them and will turn this sinking ship around regardless........who knows

There is nothing he can correct with his gabinet full of Macri’s people like Caputo who created this mess that now he suppouse to fix?
Is this Caputo?
5G2SLGGKIZMRZPHDMDOMY46ZAQ.jpg

Or is this Caputo?
sinttulo-18398_sq.jpg

Or is this Caputo?
president-alberto-fernandez-perfil-interview-fontevecchia-942149.jpg

Or maybe this is Caputo:
cristina-fernandez-de-kirchner-1467806.jpg

I ask you, because these are some of the most significant people really responsible for the mess. But you'll never understand that.

There is nothing he can correct with his gabinet full of Macri’s people like Caputo who created this mess that now he suppouse to fix?
There is no way you can blame either Milei or Macri for the problems today. Even a learned counselor as you know the problems here go back decades.

Is this Caputo?
5G2SLGGKIZMRZPHDMDOMY46ZAQ.jpg

Or is this Caputo?
sinttulo-18398_sq.jpg

Or is this Caputo?
president-alberto-fernandez-perfil-interview-fontevecchia-942149.jpg

Or maybe this is Caputo:
cristina-fernandez-de-kirchner-1467806.jpg

I ask you, because these are some of the most significant people really responsible for the mess. But you'll never understand that.
All in the family.

The political crisis that the Milei administration finds itself in after 2 months is in great part self-generated because he himself effectively demolished bridges with the “moderate” opposition that sought to offer him a helping hand. Perhaps he doesnt need them and will turn this sinking ship around regardless........who knows
What is moderate opposition? It doesn't exist in Argentina. Next you might blame.....Trump!

His continued support of kirchnerismo, a movement and govts corrupt to its/their very core that did nothing to root out corruption, especially in the province of BA, makes me question his integrity as a jurist.

i’ve read the IMF approves of his actions and the international money is interested in you bonds again. i’m a victim of what i read, feel free to correct me. if true, thats a good start. never would have guessed it

Back