Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

I'd still prefer to be in Argentina over Taiwan. I'll live with the problems.
No one was suggesting that Argentinians move to Taiwan, but you already know that. The point is that if Argentina really want to solve its problems rather than just live with them there are plenty of examples of other countries around the world which have less to work with yet have minimal inflation, populations hard at work producing goods and services the world wants and governments which supports those producers rather than bleeds them dry. In short, stop doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.

thanks to all who contributed. we are a diverse group. and thanks for thoughts on the IMF. i only know they were closed to argentina. if they are now open for business its up to argentina to manage their government. at least the line is open. viva argentina

always a follow up. i always told those who worked for me that there no stupid questions or ideas. early retirement i join in your sediments

No one was suggesting that Argentinians move to Taiwan, but you already know that. The point is that if Argentina really want to solve its problems rather than just live with them there are plenty of examples of other countries around the world which have less to work with yet have minimal inflation, populations hard at work producing goods and services the world wants and governments which supports those producers rather than bleeds them dry. In short, stop doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.
Different countries with vastly different histories, geography, politics, and economies. I fail to see how the comparison is relevant to this forum. More apt would be Brazil, Mexico (which seems to be on the rise), or even Chile.

I think this is what argentina needs. As long as the country continued to print money, keep the official dollar artificially low and subsidise everyone and his brother there would be no escaping the countries decline. I think the expats that are complaining about milei are feeling the impact of higher prices. It is no longer cheap here, even for those with dollars as the blue and official are nearly parallel. I hope milei is sucessful and this will be the end of any future money printing, money grabbing, subsidising, and gnocci vote buying K Politicians.

I think this is what argentina needs. As long as the country continued to print money, keep the official dollar artificially low and subsidise everyone and his brother there would be no escaping the countries decline. I think the expats that are complaining about milei are feeling the impact of higher prices. It is no longer cheap here, even for those with dollars as the blue and official are nearly parallel. I hope milei is sucessful and this will be the end of any future money printing, money grabbing, subsidising, and gnocci vote buying K Politicians.

troll

Back