Isis To Argentina: “We’Re Coming To See You”

Really? The source being Venezuela's state television?

When it hurts their "enemies" they often tell a "piece" of the truth, not the whole truth, but part of it. Just as news everywhere does!

I saw the tank, and I have seen c130s, you cant denie they are here.

It pretty much sums up why the weaponry is here, and it also tells you WHY ISIS will be coming at Argentina now.

When it hurts their "enemies" they often tell a "piece" of the truth, not the whole truth, but part of it. Just as news everywhere does!

Nobody else in Argentina has so far reported seeing this M1, which is odd considering that it was allegedly in a highway, in public view. Even on Taringa, there is absolutely no reports of it.
Also, besides Telesur, no other news outlet is reporting such an "agreement". I can assure you, if Argentina had allowed to US to build a military base near the border with Brazil, Brazilian news outlets would be on fire right now. Not even president Michel Temer running naked down 5 av. avenue in NYC with his ass painted purple would generate as much buzz in the Brazilian press as news of a US base near the border.

Also that "article" from telesur says the base would be in Ushuaia. Even if it were true, it wouldn't explain a tank on the highway in buenos aires.

Nobody else in Argentina has so far reported seeing this M1, which is odd considering that it was allegedly in a highway, in public view. Even on Taringa, there is absolutely no reports of it.
Also, besides Telesur, no other news outlet is reporting such an "agreement". I can assure you, if Argentina had allowed to US to build a military base near the border with Brazil, Brazilian news outlets would be on fire right now. Not even president Michel Temer running naked down 5 av. avenue in NYC with his ass painted purple would generate as much buzz in the Brazilian press as news of a US base near the border.

If you get a chance you should be able to find it on USA websites, inside whitehouse sites, etc.

I don't have time right now, nor the inclination, I was just wondering why I saw it here.

Later if I get time, and have an inclination to find out I might look. But I was just asking you all because I saw it.

Honestly I don't give a rats patooy what happens with it now. Just wondered why I saw it.

Is the US military base going to be next to the Chinese base?

https://stackstreet.com/chinese-build-military-base-in-patagonia-does-anyone-in-america-care/

those sneaky chinese- "[font='Chronicle SSm A'']Disguised as a Chinese base station for tracking Chinese missions to the moon"[/font]
[font='Chronicle SSm A'']Maybe the chinese and the americans will bunk together, I hear rents in Ushuaia are quite high.
or maybe the M1 is to shoot down Chinese moon missions.
[/font]

[font="Chronicle SSm A""]"...[/font][font="Chronicle SSm A""]There is a Chinese military base however. The fact that it is within missile range of much of North America should be enough to get the attention of U.S. citizens and politicians..."[/font]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Never mind that China itself is within missile range of North America.[/background]

Back