Isis To Argentina: “We’Re Coming To See You”

I don´t even know who StackStreet is. I had heard of the Chinese base some time ago - it was mentioned around the time that Cristina was selling half of Argentina to the Chinese. I posted the link because I thought the whole thing seemed a bit like an American military base here - a bit conspiratorial and a link from an unknown (to me) source had that kind of feel :).

There does seem to be some kind of Chinese space tracking system being built in Patagonia, though...but I doubt it´s a military station with threats to the US and other American countries. More likely it's exactly what it is purported to be: a tracking system in another hemisphere to give China better range related to space communications.

There does seem to be some kind of Chinese space tracking system being built in Patagonia, though...but I doubt it´s a military station with threats to the US and other American countries. More likely it's exactly what it is purported to be: a tracking system in another hemisphere to give China better range related to space communications.

It is a civilian tracking/com relay station owned by the China National Space Administration ((CNSA) and it houses a few dozen people.

thediplomat_2016-05-24_10-14-07-386x256.jpg

thediplomat_2016-05-24_10-15-21.jpg

Back