It Is All Shell's Fault!!!!!!

Kicillof insisted that Shell wants to destabilize, golpista.

He explained further .." is like if you go to buy tomatoes when the price is $12 per kilo and you offer $40.... pretty clear A golpista!! (Sure the Boliviano would report him to the AFIP) :D

The interviewer said.... But the Shell purchase was only for $3.5 million when the CB moved $200 million that day....!! :eek:

He explained further .." is like if you go to buy tomatoes when the price is $12 per kilo and you offer $40.... pretty clear A golpista!! (Sure the Boliviano would report him to the AFIP) :D

The interviewer said.... But the Shell purchase was only for $3.5 million when the CB moved $200 million that day....!! :eek:

Mempo Giardinelli is more paranoid than that: http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/150031/mourning-us-dollars-and-coups-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9tat. I've read some good things by him, most notably on the Triple Frontera, but this is utter nonsense.

Lay off our axel! I truly believe those 'burns will go grow to rival both menem's and sandro's.

Another view of the story. BC only spent 100M$ (which is already a lot for something that could have been avoided, thanks Shell...) to balance the aftermath of this speculative attack by a foreign & private company against the politic decided by a government democratically elected (not saying it's good or bad, it's just the facts after all, it's a speculative attack of course).

I disagree with that (Shell is not in charge of the Economics policy of Argentina).

http://www.pagina12....2014-01-24.html

Let's ban Shell! No more buying at Shell!

Another view of the story. BC only spent 100M$ (which is already a lot for something that could have been avoided, thanks Shell...) to balance the aftermath of this speculative attack by a foreign & private company against the politic decided by a government democratically elected (not saying it's good or bad, it's just the facts after all, it's a speculative attack of course).

I disagree with that (Shell is not in charge of the Economics policy of Argentina).

http://www.pagina12....2014-01-24.html

Let's ban Shell! No more buying at Shell!

Funny you said this!

During today's 678 Program in StateTV Publica , one of the panelists suggested that Shell should be expelled from Argentina, for plotting against the Gobierno Nacional y Popular, and the People's of Argentina.

It is weird that they'd buy $1.5 million USD at 8.70 when the rate was at 7.30 (They had to pay 3.5 million for imports, and send $1 million back in dividends. They brought in $3 million, and had to purchase the remaining 1.5)

But if we're at the point that $1.5 million can cause a 13% devaluation in the currency, then things are really, really bad.

Funny you said this!

During today's 678 Program in StateTV Publica , one of the panelists suggested that Shell should be expelled from Argentina, for plotting against the Gobierno Nacional y Popular, and the People's of Argentina.

Could you recommend an anti-emetic so I can watch 678? If it's strong enough I might even try TN too.

Back